• Register
Logging in Errors

Donate to the forum

All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

64.2k questions

240k answers

291k comments

394 users

+2 votes
I think it will collect around 65 million.
asked in Movie Discussions by Unit Manager (34.2k points)
99% Accept Rate

3 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

My prediction is 60m$. It will be affected by IO and JW as they will cut off some casual audience though it has built in audience . If it overperforms then it can go on to 75m$ but will surely open 50m$+. I am eagerly waiting for Minions as it can break Toy story 3's weekend record for animated flick.

answered by Assistant Director (41.6k points)
selected by

Actually highest 1st weekend record for animation film is with shrek 3 which collected around 121 million.

Yes , my mistake. Recently a lot of comparison was done b/w inside out and toy story 3 so I forgot about Shrek 3.

0 votes

I do but last few months it was very less for me. As pixar's Inside out is having a good time and Jurrasic world is roaring TED 2 might open with $55-58 million. The previous installement earned 54 million and ended up with 218 million. So my prediction is 58 million max.

answered by Executive Producer (69.1k points)

What was your prediction of inside out?

well it was around 82-85 million. And it did 90.4 million. Box office mojo predicted 91 million. They were bulls eye.

Boxoffice predicted 71 million see there forcast article.

hmm. I saw that. They feared JP more. But JP was so huge bcoz China opened alongside U.S.

0 votes

I guess around $37-39M.. Inside Out, JW.. has prepared a very difficult field for it to run..

answered by Assistant Director (55.9k points)

I don't think so.i mean ted 2 caters to very different market then io and jw..... i mean it is a r rated comedy film and other two are family films.

any how I dont see opening above JW and Inside Out

Related questions

+3 votes
1 answer 47 views
+4 votes
3 answers 93 views
93 views asked Jun 23, 2015 in Movie Discussions by fullmetal Unit Manager (34.2k points)
+2 votes
3 answers 176 views
176 views asked Apr 24, 2017 in Movie Discussions by Criminal Director (135k points)