• Register
Logging in Errors

Donate to the forum

All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

64.2k questions

240k answers

291k comments

394 users

+8 votes

asked in Opinion by Mega Star (245k points)
99% Accept Rate

They did a movie together called Khaleja which flopped. It's dubbed to Hindi as Jigar Kaleja.

Going by south film industry sentiments, if a hero heroine is getting paired for the first time & the film flops then the hero-heroine pair will not be repeated again. This superstition is followed even till now with rare exceptions.

I never talked about them doing a film together. I want them doing Hindi films that was i meant!

Oh... Mahesh Babu rejected an offer (or to say it didn't work out which pissed him off to an extent where he announced he's not at all interested in Bollywood).

Anushka will be part of Baahubali Part 1 (small cameo) which is releasing on July 10th (July 17th in overseas) & she's the main heroine in Baahubali Part 2 which will also be dubbed in Hindi.

As far as direct Hindi goes, let's see what comes her way. She's already 34 so...

If Mahesh Babu enters Bollywood, He will almost finish the current crop of actors. He has that craze.

Well, Anushka can work with the likes of Akshay, John, Hrithik etc.

BTW how's their Hindi??

4 Answers

+3 votes

Best answer

Good....decision.

industry and distributors waited for this.............

now baahubali has 4 open weeks in telugu and 1 open week in hindi & tamil..................

answered by Assistant Director (54.5k points)
selected by
+3 votes

I like MAHESH BABU movies............................ he is cool superstar.

answered by Executive Producer (64.3k points)
+3 votes

good decision by srimanthudu makers which helps all 3 movies to do good business........

answered by Casting Director (18k points)
+2 votes

Its very good decision from makers because all three movies are big movies so now all will have chance to collect good.

answered by Assistant Director (51.9k points)

Related questions

+7 votes
2 answers 121 views
+7 votes
4 answers 165 views
+5 votes
2 answers 112 views