• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

64.5k questions

241k answers

292k comments

395 users

+7 votes

Q. PK will gross over $15 million in China so does this change the dynamics of Hindi films in Overseas?

Ans. It makes no difference as hardly any Hindi films will manage to get a release in china. Some years the film Black grossed over $5 million in South Korea, a sum at that time which no other Overseas market had reached but it does not mean that the situation changes and other films go the same way. The Overseas market will always be about the NRI markets until Hindi films can compete with Hollywood films which looks impossible.

L. Soni

Q. How is the response of Bajrangi Bhaijan trailer and can it beat the opening records?

Ans. The response is good but its not a trailer just a teaser, The theatrical and music will decide at what level the opening will be. The film is releasing Pre Eid as Eid is expected to fall on Saturday at the moment which is the big holiday. The target will be to beat the Kick first day number as that film also opened Pre Eid. 

M. Khoso

Q. What would be the footfalls of Bombay Velvet and would they be lowest for a Ranbir Kapoor starrer?

Ans. Less than 25 lakhs and actually they are the lowest ever for a Ranbir Kapoor starrer as even films like Saawariya and Rocket Singh had a higher audience count.

S. Batra

Q. Would it be correct to say that Kangana Ranuat and Deepika Padukone are the biggest female stars today after Tanu Weds Manu returns and Piku?

Ans. They are amongst the top heroines but its not about one film for the heroines as they are still dependent on content as they don't command initials. Its like their position would be something else if Finding Fanny or Revolver Rani are used as yardsticks. Its the package or word of mouth that works for film driven by the heroines. 

S. Kadakia

asked in Opinion by Mega Star (246k points)
98% Accept Rate

3 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

If eid falls on saturday then bb could have biggest weekend record as both sat,sun will be huge.

answered by Director (130k points)
selected by
+2 votes

Haha i knew it, i said it before BOI
No one gives a shit about Deepika etc, they are dependent on content and WOM otherwise we know what happened to Finding Fanny lols

answered by Mega Star (200k points)
+1

The Overseas market will always be about nri markets....that's what i was saying...pk will do 18m-20m without nri's...now don't you think it is a big success.....

I never said that PK ain't big succes, PK is a huge succes
And NRI markets doesn't means that only NRIs watch the movies, other people also watch

+1 vote

Bollywood cannot compete with local action films from china and hollywood in China but they can make an impact with well made social comedy films like pk ,3i ..

answered by Producer (119k points)

Related questions

+6 votes
2 answers 258 views
+7 votes
1 answer 184 views
+3 votes
2 answers 176 views