• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
18 Online
0 Member And 18 Guest
+3 votes

Whose performance is better ShahRukh Khan in Chennai Express or Aamir Khan in 3 Idiots? I hope I get some honest answers and votes.

Choices:
Aamir Khan in 3 idiots
Shahrukh Khan in CE
asked in Old by anonymous

8 Answers

+4 votes

Best answer

Its like comparing Sachin and rohit sharma..Just because rohit sharma ne abhi abhi double century mari toh woh sachin ki barabari nahi kar lega..Usne sachin ka record ab toda but first time milestone toh sachin ne rakha tha..I guess you got my point. ;)

My vote goes to 3i....

answered by Producer (107k points)
selected by

Dil Jeet liya tumne aaj..................

Thanks man..
He is actually a trendsetter; 100cr club, 200cr club, oscar shortlisted movie by any Superstar, Successful Remake of south movie with hindi speaker's sensiblity (Start of action movie era again),Importance of Marketing and marketing strategy etc etc..List is too long....

Dil chahta hain - Different and urban focused movie...

As I said; list is too long.........

+3 votes

Aamir in 3idiots any doubt.

answered by Production Accountant (29.5k points)
+3 votes

AAMIR KHAN IN 3 IDIOTS

answered by Second Unit Director (71.8k points)
+3 votes

3 idiots....!

answered by anonymous
+2 votes

Aamir in 3 Idiots was way better...

answered by anonymous

Welcome navneet!.......

+2 votes

I didnt expected such type of question in this forum. its very idiotic to compare Aamir in three idiot with shahrukh in CE. CE is one of the worst performance of Shahrukh while Aamir played a college goer with great performance. Shahrukh ce 2/5 while Aamir 3idiot 4/5.

answered by Casting Director (18.5k points)

Absolutely right....if you compare cdi and 3i; that makes more sense...Even talaash will win battle over ce because ce is not typical Srk movie like don; veerzara; cdi etc....

0 votes

srk in chennai express.

answered by Production Accountant (22.5k points)

Sharam kar, Bachche bhi hasenge
enter image description here

0 votes

mae janna chahata hu wo 4 log kon hai jisne ce srk ko vote diya. ... mil jae toh salo ko ram gopal varma ki aag dikaunga.....

answered by Production Accountant (25.3k points)

No related questions found