• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65.5k questions

245k answers

299k comments

702 users

10 Answers

+3 votes

Best answer

Now some ranbir supporters will say an urban niche film on non-holiday opened to 15% collections Thats Stardom!!!

answered by Director (130k points)
selected by
+4 votes

Its proving Today there are only four real crowd pullers in bollywood........khans and hritthik

answered by Editor (88.3k points)
+2 votes

Oh man,i expected atleast 40% opening considering starpower of Ranbir and Anushka returning after NH 10.This is shocking,Even Roy opened better.Even 10 cr looks hard.Could be a big Flop!

answered by Star (141k points)

Anushka returning after nh10 bro u could have said her coming after pk but nh10 ko konsa jyaada log dekhne gaye the.

Uske performance ko praise mila tha na aur film bi success tha isliye lol but aisa opening expect nhi kiya tha!

+2 votes

One of the reasons for such opening is.. the music of BV is so so annoying.. And canvas is not helping much too..
Where are the guys in India who may like such type of films ??

answered by Assistant Director (55.9k points)
+2 votes

Yeh to hona hi tha. Now his fans will say "Non Holiday with niche film and 15-20% only for RK's star power.See he has a bigger star power than HR,AKKI,AJAY. And similar as Khans." :-P

answered by Production Designer (14.1k points)
+2 votes

yaha toh kuch logo ne 18 crore expect kiya tha. Some distributors banging their head as wom is bad. Stardom tel lene gaya. Overrated kid gets his due.

answered by Executive Producer (69.6k points)
+2 votes

Srk, aamir,.Salman and hrithik. Only the guys have the power to pull of any movie. Rk is an overrated media made star who relies on dharma, deepika and good music. Bad times ahead for him.

answered by Producer (109k points)
–2

His films before YJHD were also hits. Besharam was bad and so is BV so obviously they were going to flop. Its his script choice since yjhd thats a problem.

He doesnt have a script sense to begin with, hes not aamir. He's overrated, both as an actor and as a star

his films before n including yjhd were good, except 1 or 2.

+1 vote

15% is too low..Although I haven't expected 50-60% but Atleast 30% + was Expected.
Now everything depends on Wom.
Waiting for Anand's Review..He is the only One who went for Fdfs..Even Ankit went but his review will be biased as he is Blind Supporter of Kashyap..

answered by Producer (108k points)

i must say Disastrous opening..
It's almost same range of Ek paheli leela..
Movie deserved atleast 30% + opening Considering associated names like Ranbir Anushka Karan johar with Kashyap...
@Nayayug how much Collection your are expecting from Day 1??

+1

Atmost 7-8 crs...

Bhai. Why're you misjudging me? When did you feel my opinion is biased?? Look, I love Anurag movies. I appreciated him for kind of movies he has made in past. I also have emotinal support for him. But, blind?? I'm not blind, bhai.
And. I missed my FDFS.. My show is on 2:40. So, I'll tell my opinion after watching movie.
And. I dare you. I double dare you. Call me blind. I'll come there in Mumbai and will kill you.. And snatch your girlfriend from you. LOL

Arre you gave that impression only..
You are an admirer kindda Obsessed with Kashyap..
I am also a Kashyap movie fan and I liked his all movies but the way come forward for Kashyap-Kisi ko Bhi aisa lgega
Nd I took my word Blind; Yar tu toh Gf snatching pe aa gya!
Ab kya Bachche ki Jaan Lega
Waiting for your Review

+1 vote

Feeling bad for A.K . He worked really hard for this project . In future he shouldnt make films with huge budgets .

answered by Director (121k points)

He shouldnt make films whatever he makes is a loss proposition and atleast not spend 100 crs on a overrated star.

Yeah his budget shouldn't increase beyond 10-15 crs ..

A 50-60 cr budget would've been idle for BV considering the star cast etc. Recovery would've been easy considering Ancillary income apart from theatrical. Now if ever Anurag wants to make a big film again...it would be impossible for him to get his film funded which is sad

@naya yug, they shouldn't spend 100crs on anurag kahsyap whose films have always been for a niche audience.

+1 vote

It was not shocking for me as i predicted under 10cr.In boxofficewise BV is most overrated film in this forum and also stardom of ranbir is too overrated.

answered by Second Unit Director (73.6k points)

Related questions

+3 votes
2 answers 79 views
79 views asked Apr 17, 2015 in Box Office Related by kingggg Camera Operator (8.4k points)
+4 votes
2 answers 82 views
82 views asked May 22, 2015 in General by Arvind verma Producer (114k points)
+2 votes
3 answers 192 views