18. Seinfeld - 49 points
  19. Invincible - 42 points
  20. Sanal - 40 points
  21. nitesh singh - 39 points
  22. power - 36 points
  23. Irdwhelp - 31 points
  24. Greek God - 25 points
  25. Santosh - 24 points
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

67.5k questions

255k answers

312k comments

1.1k users

+6 votes

in Opinion by All Time best! (260k points)
99% Accept Rate

Daman the pic isn't visible.. Had to watch the trailer & bam it was the train scene from Kick... That's Brahmi...

But anyways it stars Ram & my rule never watch his film in the theater. Wonder why people praise Rakul so much, she wasn't that praiseworthy in Loukyam.

And by the trailer I think it's another film where the second half happens in Villain's house....

More than Ram, the film is directed by Gopichand Malineni & I'm yet to recover from that awful Balupu. Guess Kona Venkat will have more responsibility than the entire cast & crew.

But felt good watching a couple of glimpses of MS Narayana in the trailer. Sonal Chauhan doesn't look good with Ram I can tell right away.

lol..I posted gif so that you could be saved from the trailer...Even i wont dare to watch Ram's film in theatre again. I suffered enough for Endukante premanta. The trailer is very bad. routine movie. Btw i guess you're wrong abt Kona venkat. He made such idiotic satement of FB as many are criticising for dishing out same type of nonsensical movie again. Check here

That's really a stupid statement. It's like a blind fan talking.

Well when I spoke about Kona Venkat it was solely about his writing skills... He has means to reach out to the audience in an entertaining way. That's why I said he will have more work/contribution than the rest of them.

But I liked the first line of his fb statement huh... It has some sense, cinemalu kothaga cheyyakpoyina parledu kani chettaga mathram cheyyakoodadu... When you're done asking something new, you'll realize that this is the 'actual' request of every moviegoer just wishing them to not make a 'bad' film or badly made film.

3 Answers

+2 votes

Best answer

Master-peace from the masterclass director.........
Biggest movie of india is comming...................

by Casting Director (18.3k points)
selected by
+1 vote

SUPERB....................................................

I expected the poster of prabhas...but this also good.

waiting for july 10th.....................

by Assistant Director (56.8k points)
+1

Prabhas's Shivudu character will be revealed on May 4th.

0 votes

Meko kuchh samajh nahi aaya.

by Assistant Director (52.3k points)

The poster explains it all.. The baby is 'Baahubali' who is the destined one. The film is the story of Baahubali.