+3 votes

Dont you think Filmfare awards get manipulated most of the times and given to non deserving performances ,then why so much of criticism if K3 collections are manipulated?

asked in Archived by 2 flags
edited by anonymous

How is filmfare connected to Box office collections?

+1

No I Mean today when People are criticizing producers for inflating figures then where were they when producers and actors manipulated Awards shows.

1 Answer

+1 vote

Best answer

Filmfare are the worst sort of awards i think......There is just no explanation for Shahrukh getting so many,and that too a number of times for no reason.......
I will analyse each and every Filmfare best actor award shahrukh got in an unbiased way:

1)Shahrukh for Baazgar....well Sanjay Dutt for Khalnayak was also good ,and for me that was a better performance in terms of acting........
2)Shahrukh for DDLJ-You got to be kidding me.Just coz the movie was a big hit doesnt mean there was so much in his performance...There was nothing special in that performance...Aamir deserved it for Rangeela easily
3)Shahrukh for Dil to pagal hai-This is the biggest Joke....There were performances lke Kamal hassan for Chahchi 420 and Anil kapoor for viraasat,and you gave SRK's DTPH performance the award lol
4)Shahrukh for KKHH-Again a mockery of the award was made.Ajay for Zakhm and Aamir for Ghulam were clearly better
5)Shahurkh for Devdas-Another hammy performance given the award.Ajay devgn in Company was way better
6)Shahrukh for Swades-Deserved the award,no doubt,in the same year veer zaara performance was also good
7)Shahrukh for Chak de India-Deserved the award..Abhishek in Guru was also good,so it was one of these two
8)Shahrukh for MNIK-Good performance,but Hrithik in Guzaarish was clearly better......

So all in all,only two times Shahrukh deserved the best actor award

answered by All Time best! (270k points) 1 flag
edited by

I just want to ask if he can get it for dtph and kkhh then why not for k3g and mohabbatein.though aamir deserve for lagaan but srk in mohbaten was better then hrithik in knph.

Agar us saal lagaan ko nahi deta to filmfare officially fakefare hota.And its always been abt poster boys for filmfare,HR became the poster boy in 2000

achcha to 1996 me aamir poster boy tha..

No,bt us sal aur tha kaha koi.Only other contender was sunny deol for ghatak

Related questions

+4 votes
5 answers 207 views
+3 votes
2 answers 135 views