• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65k questions

244k answers

296k comments

395 users

+5 votes
asked in Sports Related by Assistant Director (49k points)
85% Accept Rate

2 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

I think it's due to reputation, i think many thinks hashim amla as test type player or not t20 type and most of the franchise oweners run after big names and powerful hitter so that's why hashim amla wasn't sold and yuvraj got sold in huge amount
BTW if IPL arrange full auction again with all players are free then yuvraj wouldn't even be in top 10 forget about being no 1, there will be many other players who will be sold at higher prices than yuvraj......

answered by Mega Star (202k points)
selected by
+1 vote

I'm also surprised by Hashim alma being unsold but you can't question yuvis price as all knows what a destructive batsman he is in the shorter format and he too is good with the ball...I accept he would be sold for prices less than many lime Gayle,devilliers,etc but not many would get his price...and y not 16 crores if finish kartik is worth 11 crores...and when in form no Indian is dangerous than him..

answered by Executive Producer (64k points)

Related questions

+3 votes
4 answers 98 views
98 views asked Dec 14, 2015 in Sports Related by IrahX Assistant Director (41.6k points)
+4 votes
2 answers 61 views
61 views asked Feb 12, 2014 in Sports Related by Ajay90 Production Accountant (27.7k points)
+3 votes
2 answers 100 views