Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65,635 questions

245,830 answers

299,122 comments

396 users

If A Film has Production Values of Dhoom 3 and Action of Bang Bang then That Film will be a Landmark Film in History.Agree ?

0 votes

Its not that Production Values of Bang Bang were not good but That film deserved Huge Production Values like Dhoom 3.Dhoom 3 was a pathetic film made on such huge Budget.

asked Apr 2, 2015 in Opinion by Baazigar All Time best! (283,032 points)
88% Accept Rate

6 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

And a script like PK or 3 Idiots which is out of the world be it an action one...Yah Landmark film

answered Apr 2, 2015 by Haider Second Unit Director (75,701 points)
selected Apr 25, 2015 by Baazigar
+3 votes

Bang Bang had very high production value. It was not any less than Dhoom 3. Only problem is Hrithik needs papa Roshan, YRF or Dharma to give blockbusters. Without these best he can do is superhit.

answered Apr 2, 2015 by sanjeev11 Editor (81,894 points) 1 flag

salman gave bb without eid 2 times. k3g toh salman ne diya tha BB. Lets analyze a fact salman's last non holiday hit was in 1991. It means 24 years without a non holiday hit. hrithik gave ATG on Non Holiday with D2. And Znmd was his last non holiday hit. Shame on bhai.

Nice one Greek bhai. Bhai fans are ashamed of their stars record from 2000 to 2010. To apni 2 ya 3 hit 90's ko Yaad karte rehte hain. Bas ek saal aur. Shuddhi and sultan will take bhaijaan back to his pre 2009 phase.

I don't argue with kids who make vague arguments.

if you are making your own facts then you can even say Salman or Hrithik have not yet entered the film industry. hahahahahhaha kids grow up.

+2 votes

It clearly shows ur intention of the post.....Anyway...its ur opinion...
I can add to it from my opinion

Also add to your post ----
VFX from a disappointing film Ra.One.....
Release Date from a film - HNY (jiske Taaley ke alawa baaki sab toot gaya)

Add these two also to ur assumptions (which u r pretty good at it)....then YES---film would have been a Landmark ......

answered Apr 2, 2015 by abbie Unit Manager (30,258 points)
edited Apr 2, 2015 by abbie

ABBIE IS ON FIRE...
2nd best dialogue of this morning for me..
Kya bast Kya Baat Kya Baat......

+1 vote

Hahaha abe fraud user,420 number 1, tera dhoom3 review yaad hai na. Good film with excellent acting by Aamir. Tu to naale me dubke marne ke bhi layak nahi hai.

answered Apr 2, 2015 by Navoarsenal All Time best! (267,364 points)
+1 vote

Don't Want To Degrade Aamir But If HR Would Have Done Toh Better Performance Hoti..

answered Apr 2, 2015 by BLANKA Super-star (199,783 points)

Or Collection Bhi 5-10 Cr. Zyada Hoti Dhoom 3 Ki

–1 vote

if dhoom 3 is pathetic then hny must be super patheic movie of all time .
since its an atbb so it must be a decent film if not great.

answered Apr 2, 2015 by Escape Plan Camera Operator (9,349 points)

Related questions

+5 votes
7 answers 279 views
+5 votes
11 answers 220 views