">
  • Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

64.5k questions

241k answers

292k comments

395 users

+34 votes
409k views

Shah Rukh Khan has been in scenes at the stately home in Woodstock.

The Bollywood star is in the new movie Fan, and a crew of about 300 began filming scenes in the palace grounds yesterday.

The actor with one of the biggest fan bases is now playing the role of a fan himself in the forthcoming movie, due for release in the autumn.

Blenheim Palace

K3G was also shot here, recently Spectre(007) & MI5 : Rogue nation were shot here.

asked in Movie Discussions by Assistant Director (48.6k points)
95% Accept Rate

edited by

Fast and furious breaks boxoffice records in india . Read here

http://forums.itsboxoffice.com/383432/furious-business-english-versions-overall-including-telugu

13 Answers

+4 votes

Best answer

Completely a classy film......... Hope content will be great....... I think only release date will suffer "Fan" box office potency.............

answered by Production Accountant (20.7k points)
selected by
+4 votes

Whoaa just look at the number of views increasing within a minute

answered by Assistant Director (45.4k points)
+4 votes

DON DON DON DON ........................... !!!!!!!

answered by Executive Producer (64.3k points)
+3 votes

He is d Baadshah...Sirf Isska hi Sika Chalta Hai

answered by Mega Star (200k points)
+3 votes

Well I am confused about this movie now. But this confusion is igniting super excitement in me. I just want the movie to be good and classy and these posters show just that.

answered by Assistant Director (41.6k points)
+3 votes

I'm really looking forward for Fan. I loved Don and Don 2. So, it would be nice treat to watch Shah Rukh again in a action-thriller.

Well, On very Birthday of Chitrangada Singh. I want Srk to romance with her. She is soo pretty and hot. Look here and share your wish.
http://forums.itsboxoffice.com/382198/wishing-stunning-chitrangda-singha-birthday‬-hottest-sizzling

answered by Assistant Director (50.9k points)

Well Chitrangada once said SRK was her first crush....she has also worked with him in one commercial before!

Mobile Link

SRK crossed 12 million followers on Twitter...
+3 votes

Wow another action thriller of The Don Srk comin and king shooting at palace.This is KINGSIZE.Curiosity keeps on increasing for FAN.

answered by Unit Manager (37.6k points)
+1

hey bhoothnath wassup mahn.....?

I'm good how r u?

fine....

+3 votes

Oh Mann!!!
407k Views is just out of the World........

answered by Producer (114k points)
+3 votes

Accha Hai...Bohut Accha Hai...

answered by Director (135k points)
+3 votes

...........y so much views?..........4 lacs..... ? . . . ?

answered by Production Accountant (26.2k points)

King Khan...........naam to suna hoga

+2 votes

Great..................They will not open that place for any other Actor.Thats the Power.

answered by All Time best! (283k points)
+2 votes

Hope this film crosses 3 idiots.. Dhoom3 and PK is out of reach for smaller stars.. Btw james bond to kisi angle se nahi lag raha.. Gadha agar sher ka khaal pehne to woh sher nahi banta.

answered by All Time best! (267k points)
–1

Lol then why Dulha mil gaya didn't get a big release. Its obvious,coz Billu was an Irfan-srk film.

–2

Hope you get out of your obsession with SRK. It will cross talaash, at the least, don't worry. And at least he isn't a midget like aamir ;).

Too many self troller srk fans are spotted here it failed to cross talaash which was commercially successfull unlike superflop fan

what a shame

–1 vote

srk fans build very high expection by watchin those pics before release n assumin something extraordinary is comin in movie n by those pics it looks too some thing extraordinary is there in movie ..but after watchin movie those pic SCENES looks like KHODA PAHAD NIKLA CHUHA
... usage of those costumes n sets is not worthy at all in movie scene..lol 007

answered by Production Accountant (27.2k points)

Related questions

+8 votes
9 answers 399 views
+3 votes
4 answers 236 views