Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

66,990 questions

251,481 answers

307,780 comments

396 users

Amy Jackson was first offered Salman Khan's KICK which she had to let it go as majority of her dates were with Shankar for I.

+5 votes

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news/Amy-Jackson-I-chose-Shankar-over-Salman-Khan/articleshow/46377553.cms

Amy Jackson who returns with Singh Is Bling says she was the first choice for Kick but insists that she's lost touch with old friends Sallu and Prateik.
British actress Amy Jackson made her Bollywood debut with the 2012 release Ek Deewana Tha, opposite Prateik Babbar. Their reel romance famously spilled onto real life but ended quickly and Amy soon vanished from the spotlight.
Three years later, she has returned to Mumbai from London and has also quickly bagged her big Bollywood comeback movie. "My agent told me that producer Ashwini Yardi was looking for a girl to replace Kriti Sanon who wasn't a part of Singh is Bling anymore. I met Akshay (Kumar), the narration happened and we were on! Now, Ashwini is handling my work too," she informs.

Amy admits that since she's playing a desi girl in the film, she has to speak Hindi convincingly. "I'm taking classes, main Hindi seekh ke rahoongi," she says with a pronounced British accent. 

Probe her about her vanishing act and the lady informs that she was busy down South, but not for lack of Bollywood offers. 

"I just couldn't find the time for them. In fact, I was offered Kick but Shankar had a major chunk of my dates for I, so I chose him over the Salman Khan-starrer," she says. 

Kick then went to Jacqueline Fernandez and became one of the biggest hits of last year. 

Amy Jackson with her idol's wax statue...

asked Feb 26, 2015 in Opinion by suhas All Time best! (260,344 points)
99% Accept Rate

1 Answer

+2 votes

Best answer

Jacq did an ok job(whatever she had to do),don't think amy would've made any difference.

answered Feb 26, 2015 by Navoarsenal All Time best! (267,397 points)
selected Mar 6, 2015 by suhas

It would've made a huge difference to Amy Jackson's Bollywood career. All she has as far as Bollywood goes is Ekk Deewana Tha with Prateik Babbar. Just like their relationship even their film was a Disaster. Considering Salman Khan was very keen on casting her in Jai Ho where he openely did praise her for being very attractive, would've been a good opportunity to restart big with a worldwide Blockbuster like Kick other than a Prabhu Dheva directorial Singh Is Bling.

Ek deewana tha was really a full on pakau film..

Related questions

+7 votes
3 answers 555 views
555 views asked Jan 13, 2015 in Opinion by suhas All Time best! (260,344 points)
+3 votes
1 answer 146 views