Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65,932 questions

246,934 answers

300,684 comments

396 users

Hilarious audience response to Roy as well as KRK's review of Roy.

+5 votes

Roy | Public Review

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PnCdgmswct4

Roy Review by KRK | KRK Live | Bollywood

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=15Se-rPSaJY

asked Feb 13, 2015 in Opinion by suhas All Time best! (255,057 points)
99% Accept Rate

3 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

lol, public review is more hilarious than movie itself . the man in white dress nailed it and the girl also who gave it 4 stars (she reminded me of besharm public review where girls cheered for rk).

answered Feb 13, 2015 by Tony Production Accountant (20,528 points)
selected Feb 14, 2015 by suhas
0 votes

Well I know one thing when a thriller can make me bore, it can difinitely make everyone bore. I never saw a film which audience bored as much as Roy. though i find the movie decent as an attempt of something unorthodox. as I asked a question Roy would have been a masterpiece if directed by Mohit Suri

answered Feb 13, 2015 by Criminal Director (134,885 points)
0 votes

oh man oh man !!!! the film was pure shit , this is the first time i have ever taken 2-3 bathroom breaks lol i went with me friends, one of my buddy got so bored that he left after 40 mins and again came back in the 2nd half and again left LOL !!! did not wanted to leave the theatre because had paid money , i went only because of ranbir kapoor and he was super boring in it ... actors in it have no idea what they are doing .........like the actors in terrance malick films just stand in front of the camera lol

answered Feb 13, 2015 by Tyler Durden Production Accountant (23,155 points)

Related questions

+3 votes
3 answers 372 views
372 views asked Jul 6, 2016 in Reviews by Abdul Camera Operator (10,594 points)
+3 votes
1 answer 77 views
77 views asked Feb 14, 2015 in Movie Discussions by Deleted User Id - 0
+6 votes
1 answer 166 views