1. Ladio - It's just lady who is fashionably called lady-o = ladio.
2. Merasalayitten - Local Chennai word for "Paagal ho gaya uske liye". That's why Mumbai local words "Issak Taari" is used in Hindi along with the word "Akal Maari".
3. Pookkalae Satru Oyividungal - Tu Chale Sang Chale Sabhi Gul... Hindi version is a word by word translation.
4. Aila Aila - It doesn't have any deep meaning.
5. Ennodu Nee Irundhal - Mere Saath Agar Tum Raho toh... Hindi version says Tum Todo Na Dil Mera... They capture the same feeling with slightly different words.
In Tamil it goes, Ennodu Nee Irundhaal Uyirodu Naa Irappen = If you are with me, I'll live. In Hindi the same feeling is expressed as Tum Todo Na Dil Mera, Nahin Jeena Yun Tere Bin.