">
–4 votes
I think it's impossible for any actor except Aamir.... Forget pk beating d3 is also very difficult!
asked in Opinion by Editor (80.2k points)
46% Accept Rate
1 flag

10 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

With just one post you made every loser fan of "him" cry lmao.

answered by All Time best! (270k points)
selected by
+6 votes

PK's worldwide record is safe for atleast 2 yrs .

answered by Second Unit Director (79.4k points)
+5 votes

I'm noticing that you became over smart. Doesn't matter whatever the question is you will bring PK from nowhere. Okay let me say the fact Only an SRK or Salman starrer will cross PK, unless Aamir doesn't work with Hirani again (As he won't get Dhoom again anyway)

answered by Star (141k points) 1 flag

lol hope u got the answer hahhaaa

+4 votes

SHAME on You...Aamir Khan is Such A Small Star Without Any Fan Base That He Need Good Content, RKH & Dhoom Franchise To Do Well...Without Them He Can't Cross d 100 Cr. Mark on d Other Hand SRK & Salman Are So Huge That They Don't Need Anything To Rock d Box-office That's d Reason They Are Ruling Since Day 1

answered by Mega Star (200k points)
–2
Atleast Aamir has good content.... What does Shahrukh have?...... Farah Rohit? lol
Issdiwali todenge 3 idiots dilwale.... lol
Every second film of Salman is a remake... They dont need anything to rock the box office lol.... Still chasing 3 idiots.
–1
Lord is always right..

Lord also can be wrong sometimes specially when you challenge Aamir khan ....

+1 vote

Salman Khan's PRDP;Shuddhi can cross......Otherwise No Movie can cross P.K.......SRK Rohit Shetty next can cross D3 with wom like Chennai Express

answered by Producer (105k points)
+1 vote

Another aamir film which is as universally accepted. Or if srk does another cdi type film or works with hirani, big records could be broken. Srk's next with rohit is sounding huge but rohit shetty films don't have the universal appeal that hirani enjoys so I don't expect 300 cr there. Either aamir will break it himself or I feel one really good content based movie and srk could break everything set by PK.

answered by Super-star (172k points)
+1 vote

hmmmmmmmmmmmm.....2yrs...till now safe... will see.. 3uyrs to go...

answered by Assistant Director (44.1k points)
+1 vote

Well we only have to wait for Aamir next and the result is in front of everyone....
Before that Aamir gave entire 2 years to all Bollywood actor to break PK collection but what is the result -nil battey sannata...

answered by Director (131k points)
0 votes

iam really happy for the fact that every day you prove your mentality with such posts
and answers. you once again proved that your the biggest psycho of this site.
thanks for bieng the biggest attention seeker of the site!

answered by Camera Operator (8.5k points) 1 flag
0 votes

DHOOM 4 with SRK or Salman . If with SRK then overseas and worldwide also will be beaten . With Salman only domestic record can be beaten .

answered by Producer (113k points)