Logging in Errors

They were literally asking for this to happen & it is happening. Transgenders now protest against Shankar's I for their poor depiction.

+4 votes

asked Jan 19, 2015 in Opinion by suhas Mega Star (248,200 points)
99% Accept Rate

3 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

It had to happen, just like the one in I, transgenders never sit silently if someone insult them

answered Jan 19, 2015 by Criminal Director (134,871 points)
selected Jan 19, 2015 by suhas
0 votes

Itni badi post di... BEST STYLIST, TOP SUPERMODEL KI STYLIST, PEHELWAAN KO HANDSOM HERO BANANE KA TALENT WALI STYLIST, EK DIN ME 50,000 LENE WALI STYLIST, phir bhi gussa..??

answered Jan 19, 2015 by THUNDER BIRD Mega Star (200,776 points)
So? They still portrayed the transgender cheaply. They've the scene where Vikram & Santhanam mock singing & dancing. After that with every advances made, Vikram is shown digusted & treat the transgender cheaply.

Every scene they just mocked & made fun of the transgender. Until the close up shot of the transgender crying till then everybody including audience only laugh at that character. That was totally wrong.
well after that when transgender turns into villain then it got better don't you think.....
But there's no strong characterization. We never care for that character. We simply accept the transgender as bad character & we involve in laughing / enjoying the revenge taken on the character. They made that character a joke, not a scary villain neither a heartbroken lover whom we care about.
that's true, when the character was rejected by hero, no one felt anything and when there was triangular live story going on, no one even believed for a second that transgender's love with hero thing is serious
0 votes

I don't blame them..The trans was depicted poorly.

answered Jan 19, 2015 by Navoarsenal All Time best! (267,358 points)