Logging in Errors

All legal hurdles of Shankar's I are cleared now. All set to storm the theaters worldwide in Tamil, Telugu & Hindi on 14th January.

+5 votes

http://english.tupaki.com/enews/view/Exclusive-I-is-Back/87405

http://movies.cinema65.com/2015/01/shankars-i-cleared-all-court-issues.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Recently Madras High Court ordered to stop the projection of Shankar's 'I' until 30th of this month because of some financial clashes with the producers, However, fortunately the movie makers came out of the legal home and solved all the financial issue outside the court and now as schedule, Movie is going to release on 14th of this month in all three languages. This is the biggest budget film which is made up of a whooping budget of Rs.180 crores,  This movie is expected to be a path Breaking film in the south Indian history which is made with the blood sheded hard work of Cast and crew to bring the compendious output

asked Jan 9, 2015 in Opinion by suhas Mega Star (247,807 points)
99% Accept Rate
There is a serious blunder in the poster . Hero and heroine should interchange their positions and ofcourse they shoukd also interchange their attires  .

4 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

Shankar's I is the first Tamil film. I am excited like hell.. Awaiting for Jan14.Hope I am not disappointed.

answered Jan 9, 2015 by Anand1199 Star (150,429 points)
selected Jan 12, 2015 by suhas
0 votes

I have a feeling that this will go dasavatarm way....

answered Jan 9, 2015 by Charlie runkle™ Producer (118,951 points)
Dasavatharam was directed by K.S.Ravikumar, who directed Lingaa & Policegiri. He's out of form for a long time now.

I is a Shankar product whose last few films were Nanban (3 Idiots remake), Enthiran (Robot - Hindi Dub), Sivaji The Boss & Anniyan (Aparichit The Stranger).
I have seen ur above mentioned films apart from nanban .Saw this films trailer during P.K, it  looks over ambitious ..seemed like mad shitt....it needs atleast 200cr worth of production budget to make these kind of films  so that it may have pan india appeal or even international appeal (I have no doubt that this will rock south and south indian audience in overseas ) but is this enough to recover 185cr total budget.
Answers from 14th Jan onwards.
0 votes

Storm is coming!!!...............

answered Jan 9, 2015 by Rocking khan Production Accountant (20,651 points)
0 votes

Thanks for posting this now i hope it will release here in indore.

answered Jan 10, 2015 by Sss d Assistant Director (41,391 points)
Will share the details of screens once it's available along with the list of the theaters it's released in north India.
Thanks i'm waiting for your post.

Related questions