• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
12 Online
0 Member And 12 Guest
+6 votes
Maybe, hell even probably, would give more.
asked in General by Unit Manager (35.6k points)
72% Accept Rate

8 Answers

+5 votes

Its tough to break,but doing it 4 out of 5 films in future by anyone is near impossible.

answered by All Time best! (267k points)
+3 votes

Only Aamir can break this record!..... Pk proved why Aamir is regarded as India's best commercial actor

answered by Second Unit Director (70.5k points)
Give me a plus vote man,its lying at the bottom,and give a -ve to blanka whose retarded answer is at the top.
Okay ..but I have not given -ve to Lord
+3 votes

For highest grosser of all time you have to earn more than 325 crores ( as Pk going to set high benchmark) so other than khans other actors not qualified here for next 5years (Hritik and Ranveer kapoor have outside chance-very slim) till the khans trio retire...
And for khans even they are struggled to cross 225 crores and who knows with another commercial release what type of buisness Aamir sir can achieve..

answered by Director (121k points)
+3 votes

Very very difficult. And let's not forget aamir hasn't finished his career. He might add atleast two more to this list. The biggest superstar in India without any doubt.

answered by Editor (87.7k points)
+1 vote

Anything is possible. All depends on release dates n conditions. Aamir has got perfect release dates fr his films whereas SRK has been unlucky in d past -

• OSO failed to beat D2 by jst 1.5 cr. If it were a solo release, it wud hv easily collected 3-4 cr more in it's lifetime n become an all time grosser. One chance missed.
  • RNBDJ was a non-holiday release. It did 85 cr nett bt wasn't an all time grosser coz ghajini(released 13 days after rnbdj) crossed d2 first. If RNBDJ had released on any other date(like in october, nov) it wud hv done min 90 cr n wud hv been an all time grosser. So another chance missed.

Had things gone perfectly, SRK cud hv had 3 all time grossers(oso, rnbdj, ce) by now, bt unfortunately only CE became an ATG.
So point is dat film's genre n release date/conditions matter d most.

answered by Production Accountant (29.7k points) 1 flag
He also got favourable release dates and everything going in his way many times when he couldn't do it..And plz holidays have started mattering only since screens have gone past 2500 and the run of the film has also got restricted to a max of 2-3 wks mostly..There hasn't been a single non Aamir starrer All time grosser in christmas period.
Where hv I said dat SRK got unlucky everytime? I hv jst said dat oso cud hv been an ATG if it were a solo release n rnbdj cud also hv been an ATG if it had released 2-3 months before ghajini. Dat's it. Don't u agree wid dis?
And finally, I am taking nothing away frm Aamir. Giving 4 ATG's in 7 yrs n 5 films is a huge achievement n I am nt undermining it. So jst chill.
Waise to har cheez me kuch na kuch funda nikal hi aaega..talaash kisi aur month me aata even if it was a regular non holiday and not in the midst of jthj,sos,life of pi,k786 and the impending rls of dabangg2 in 3 wks,to 100cr kar leta.
Haan ho jata 100 cr..... khush??
+1 vote

Add 1 more.it is 5 now.

answered by Location Manager (7.9k points)
0 votes

Never. Only Aamir can break that record.

answered by Assistant Director (41.3k points)
–4 votes

DDLJ, OSO, RNBDJ & CE...LMAO

SRK Has Done it Before

Vaise Ghajini Was Not A Biggest Grosser of 2008 in Overseas So He Have Only 3

answered by Super-star (200k points) 2 flags
Abbe yaar overseas ki kon baat kar raha hai, wahaan bhi wese Aamir aajkal phaad raha hai, par phir bhi, yeh post meine domestic ke liye banaya, theek hai?
Lord blanka ki tauheen? Yeh naqabil e bardasht hai.
Charlie bhai,tune sarcasm me ise lord bana diya aur yeh bevkuf sachme khud ko lord samajhne laga
Hahaha jaane de yaar ... tere liye post mein ek pic diya http://forums.itsboxoffice.com/353654/aisi-cheezon-se-samaaj-bigadta-hai-part-3-omg-18  . Dekha bhai?

No related questions found