• Register
Logging in Errors

Donate to the forum

All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

64.2k questions

240k answers

291k comments

393 users

+7 votes
Including Rank, Stardom Etc..
asked in Movie Discussions by Mega Star (200k points)
92% Accept Rate

4 Answers

+2 votes

Best answer

Chennai Express is still the Highest Grossing Original Movie(Neither it was a remake and sequel nor it was a copy of any movie) of Bollywood and that too in just 6 Open Days.....
Currently Amir is 6 number star after SRK/Salman,SRK/Salman,Hrithik,Akshay,Ranbir.

answered by Producer (101k points)
selected by
Bakwas band kar,bakwas karna hai to fb pe ja moron.
@real champ i will not agree with you. Many scenes are taken from various south indian movies.
+3 votes

Beacuse SRK has 50 Hits Combined and 27 Blockbusters Combined and have DDLJ with 4 crore footfalls

answered by All Time best! (283k points)
DDLJ has 5.1 Crore footfalls....i have already proved it.....
4 crore to confirmed hain...........
Including MM,it will be above 5.1 Crore...according to a DNA Article,it grossed 16 Crore Nett there(i thought it will be 13.5 Cr at max. But ye to jyada nikla).........
http://wap.business-standard.com/article/current-affairs/ddlj-is-bollywood-s-second-highest-grosser-of-all-time-114121600110_1.html
Sorry it was business standard..Updated mein 65 Crore minimum plus 16 Crore=81 Crore Minimum including MM...
+2 votes

By giving just 2 highest grossing films bcoz of "Hirani" and "Dhoom"....doesn't make someone bigger that SRK....stardom dekhna hai to akele aaye....tab to 100cr bhi cross nahi hota....jab ki SRK to farah ke sath this 193cr ki film de sakta hai.

answered by Assistant Director (48.6k points)
+1 vote

Jahil insan,agar din raat bakwas hi karna hai to forum me nikal ja,tu rahil rc teeno ko bol raha hu.Ab to mai bhi pak gaya hu tum jahilo ko reply dete dete.Insano ki tarah rehna hai to reh warna fb pe apna nautanki kar idiot,bakwas pelke forum me gandagi mat kar saradin.

answered by All Time best! (267k points)
Hahahahahaha....................navo crying tu forum chod de warna tu pagal ho jayegi. U are the same person from rohit forum who only taking revenge, attack, defense continuously. Other aamirians are useless. Kashyap puri tarah pagal hai, but there is lots of Srkians who can attack and defense with same speed
See who is talking.jo roz start karta hai,baad mein rota hai...