• Register
Logging in Errors

Donate to the forum

All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

64.2k questions

240k answers

291k comments

394 users

+6 votes

And I am excited to see whether PK breaks Weekend Collections of 102.76 Crores excluding Regional Versions of Happy New Year.

asked in Opinion by All Time best! (283k points)
88% Accept Rate

4 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

Opening day solely depends on stardom,but weekend depends on stardom plus wom!(As we saw in case of hny, d drops on sat n sun due to av to poor wom)

Now in case of PK, scenario z entirely different coz they hv captured 5200 screens, yet won't break d opening day, likhwa k le lo....(Due to poor stardom of aami3
But, weekend may just do it (#hecp+5200screens+good wom)

Result, Baap baap hota h.........

answered by Executive Producer (69.5k points)
selected by
+1 vote

PK normal release,HNY post diwali rls with 3 holidays that included the biggest holiday for box office..Comparision kar raha hai and it proves how big Aamir is lol.And 102cr hahaha 5 cr apne ghar se laya kya.

answered by All Time best! (267k points)
–1
Yes i remember how don2 flopped.And dist.figure lol yeh log distributor hai kya hahahaha these frauds said jthj did 122cr hahahahaha
–1
Don 2 did way more than Flop TZP.BTW what about ghajini's 82 Cr ko 114 cr batana?
–1
Lmao ce actual 74cr,mnik actual 24cr,shame on her
ROFL.then D:3 actual-27 Cr,3 Idiots 18 Cr(not 161 Crore acc. To Ibos).....shame on her.
0 votes

I am agree with u...
40cr opening day record is almost impossible for a non holiday release... But 5200 screens + raju sir +extraordinary wom (if pk gets), then anything can possible...

answered by Production Accountant (20.7k points)
0 votes

This EID DAY..............

answered by Producer (114k points)