• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

64.5k questions

241k answers

292k comments

395 users

+6 votes

Esp. that bloody famous dialogue PYAAR DOSTI HAI ???

asked in Opinion by Unit Manager (31.9k points)
79% Accept Rate

3 Answers

+3 votes

Best answer

Karan Johar has credited himself as the dialogue writer too. He had 3 assistant directors & 1 associate director (Nikhil Advani). Everyone would've had their own set of inputs but finally it's Karan Johar's call & he did credit himself as the dialogue writer.

The actors might've improvised some dialogues but that doesn't normally count.

answered by Mega Star (246k points)
selected by
thanks

by the way associate director kya krta h?????how he is different from assistant directors???waisay assistant directors ko kabhi kabhi dialogues wgaira k charts pkra kr bhi khra kr deya jata h na???hmesha assistants k koi khaas importance to nhn hoti na??
+1
There've been instances where the entire film has been directed by assistant directors while the "director" takes away all the credit in the end. Majority of the times they'll be the ones in charge of the dialogues as well as entire scenes to be shot (per day).
thnx bro........
+2 votes

Karan Johar (dialogue), Karan Johar (screenplay), Karan Johar (story),Karan Johar(direction)

As far as I know these r d dept which kjo owned!

answered by Executive Producer (69.5k points)
i believe there is someone else too....like Javed Siddiqui with Adi for DDLJ.....Niranjan was probably not even a dialogue writer at that time, so wanted to know that other guy with KJo cz i feel there was one
+2 votes

Salman Khan, Shahrukh Khan and Aamir Khan.

answered by Editor (80.9k points)
+1
appreciating ur sense of humor this time just to make u feel confident n hoping k next time kuch acha soch lo gy....best of luck
+1
jab baadshah ka aasirbad hai toh kyun nahi...

Related questions

+11 votes
6 answers 413 views
+2 votes
1 answer 154 views
154 views asked Mar 13, 2017 in Movie Discussions by shah Assistant Director (47.6k points)
+4 votes
4 answers 334 views