Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

67,035 questions

251,715 answers

308,010 comments

396 users

Has anyone seen Ajay's Parwana(2003). Its imdb rating is 2.1,same as Aag and just higher than Himmatwala.

0 votes
asked Dec 5, 2014 in General by Navoarsenal All Time best! (267,400 points)
72% Accept Rate
Yes seen it. Crap movie at it's best!

2 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

Parwana was not that bad. there were a couple of superman jumps in the beginning of the movie but again my judgement might be clouded by the fact that i saw the movie about some 10-12 years ago. The movie had poetry from Ajay as did diljale. i vaguely remember a song khaya piya kuch nahi glass toda barah ana. but its not nearly as bad as aag and himmatwala.

answered Dec 5, 2014 by thekai100 Unit Manager (34,624 points)
selected Jan 4 by Maruf Sarker
Yeh gaana to mujhe yaad hai
0 votes

I only watched Parwana once but the story was bad and predictable where you have Ajay who plays the hero who puts an end to terrorism.These type of stories have been done so many times.

Parwana was a delayed movie which I think Ajay signed in 2000 even his hair kept changing throughout the film and the climax is an example.

This song was nice, tbh.

answered Jan 11 by Nikeel Production Designer (15,568 points)

Related questions

+11 votes
4 answers 29 views
29 views asked Aug 1, 2014 in Opinion by Bhootnathh Unit Manager (37,619 points)
+8 votes
8 answers 87 views