• Register
Logging in Errors

Donate to the forum

All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

64.2k questions

240k answers

291k comments

394 users

+7 votes
asked in Opinion by All Time best! (283k points)
88% Accept Rate

5 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

I like all the films. I can't say about their repeat value coz my preferences may not match with others. However, based on number of times i have seen each movie, i'll give the order.
Jodha Akbar > Lakshya >> Agneepath > Guzaarish.
I dont even remember how many times i watched JA and Lakshya

answered by Production Accountant (29.5k points)
selected by
0 votes

Lakshya had a good repeat value followed by Agneepath (not much). No one would watch JA & Guzaarish twice.

answered by Director (135k points)
0 votes

As a fan I can watch all these movies 100 times but if I think like normal viewer Agneepath and JA has best repeat value for me considering gener and overall treatment....
Guzaarish is very very serious movie and Lakshaya is very limited appeal and slow pace so most of regular movie viewer may skip these movie eventhough both are Great movies...

answered by Producer (108k points)
0 votes

As a fan I can watch all of these numerous times..!!
But , as a regular audience.. Agneepath >> Jodha Akbar >> Lakshya >> Guzaarish in terms of repeat value.

answered by Star (150k points)
0 votes

All great films for me but Ones I can again and again Agneepath>Lakshya>Ja>Guzaarish

answered by Director (130k points)

Related questions