• Register
Logging in Errors

Donate to the forum

All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

64.1k questions

240k answers

291k comments

392 users

+5 votes
asked in Opinion by All Time best! (283k points)
88% Accept Rate
as an actor for RDB......he got that award cz he deserved it that year
+1
So Filmfare is genuine not fake as claimed by his fans.
yaar blunder har awards mein hotay hain....even people bashed oscar for not getting it.......but that doesn't mean oscar is always fake.....same goes for Filmfare.....or maybe i will come to this conclusion or start considering that oscar has more politics than filmfare

3 Answers

+3 votes

Best answer

Double Standards.
enter image description here

answered by Assistant Director (48.6k points)
selected by
''so i've become fairer now.''...........what the ___ is this...........??? n then he says he doesn't care abt looks n stuff...........pora gadha h yeh Navo......adha nhn.....no...pora ka pora gadha
I said i don't care about how i look and that's for my friends,thekai isn't my friend,i don't want a non friend to call me names to irritate me..
–1
bari depth h teri philosophy mein.....mmm....beth kr sochna paray ga is par
+2 votes

For people to believe Filmfare is not partial, They give 1 or 2 awards for Aamir. It is very rare!.
Sunny Deol is not even invited lol!.. Once Sunny Deol Tried to enter but he was beaten up by Security Guard haha.........

answered by Second Unit Director (72.7k points)
–2 votes

actually aamir don't care about 2rs awards ... all the indian awards he has got and will win in the future ..he sells them for 2rs and the person who buy those awards is none other than /////////////////// sctrach to read the name , if you didn't then you are doomed ....... also indian awards are fake ... all the clappings , repeating same reacctions , shitty dance performances , singing , behuda comedy ,,,,,,,, these 2rs things **

answered by Production Accountant (23.1k points)

Related questions

+7 votes
1 answer 93 views
–1 vote
5 answers 181 views