• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
11 Online
1 Member And 10 Guest
Members present at the site
+7 votes
asked in Opinion by Assistant Director (50.2k points)
100% Accept Rate

6 Answers

+2 votes

Best answer

Bhagwan hai kaha re tu,Ai khuda,hai kaha re tu..28 days to go.

answered by All Time best! (267k points)
selected by
So SRK bought times now also and renamed it to SRK Now? wow...
Retard alert
+2 votes

I saw One interview of Hirani where he said so...he said that he had that idea and shared with Aamir during 3i but aamir told him that it's not possible to draw such different and difficult script so they went in extensive writing and after more than 100 attemp finally they able to pull script and Aamir said instant yes after reading script and this is the first time in recent era when aamir worked with same Director twice which itself a Big Achievement for Hirani and Team......

answered by Producer (108k points)
+1 vote

That's great... hoping for a good film..

answered by Director (132k points)
+1 vote

Aamir and Hirani Combo will surely give a movie worth watch and I waiting it to cross the records at BO

answered by anonymous
+1 vote

So Abhijaat Is Trustworthy! Bad Signs For Tiger..

answered by Production Accountant (25.2k points)
–1 vote

Due to #HECP.....100times change in script!

Result: A 300cr Mega Blockbuster!

Dhanya ho hirani k!

Hirani Rocks!

answered by Executive Producer (69.1k points)
tu tho bola hirani rocks and hirani talented director..atleast hirani know who is better...............
LOL thats why hirani went to SRK first hahahahahahahah. true hirani knows better
hahahhaha islia tho pk mhe aamir ko lia..................
@thekai, hahahaha..........well said!

No related questions found