+4 votes
asked in Opinion by All Time best! (291k points)
88% Accept Rate

4 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

This is the best movie Abbas Mustan have directed and deserves a 5/5. I remember seeing this film in the mid or late 90s and I enjoyed it from beginning to the end.

That scene where Shahrukh tosses Shilpa off the building was brutal especially when she crashed through those glass. He was the reason why she wrote these suicide letters. He put them in the letter box to make it look like her death was a suicide although later on he killed some guy to make people assume that person was the killer. Hence why I liked this storyline a lot.

There's another good scenario where Kajol's college friend identifies SRK as Vicky but she ends up being killed as well. That just proves how intelligent he was this film especially when he answers the telephone and pretends to be Mr Chopra.

Shahrukh Khan was awesome playing the character of Vicky in terms of his face expressions and body language. His performance gets a 5/5.

Kajol looked very beautiful and she was superb. Just determined to find out who her sisters killer was. I'll rate her performance a 5/5.

Dalip Tahil was ok as the villain and I'll give him 3.5/5 for his acting. I would have preferred Danny Denzongpa because he would have done a far better job.

The songs was great which deserves a 5/5. I liked Baazigar O Baazigar which was filmed in my family's country Mauritius. Yeh Kaali Kaali Aankhein was good as well.

Akshay Kumar, Salman Khan & Anil Kapoor were offered to play the main lead. They are good actors but I can't imagine them playing the role of a deranged Vicky.

answered by Unit Manager (34.6k points)
selected by
+1 vote

Film: 4.5/5
SRK: 5/5
Kajol 4/5
DT: 4/5
Music: 4/5...

answered by Star (141k points)
+1 vote

Film-3.75/5,srk-5/5,kajol-4/5,dalip-3.75/5,music-4.5/5.

answered by Unit Manager (35.2k points)
0 votes

SRK 5/5

KAJOL 4/5

Dalip Tahil 3.5/5

Anu Malik Music 4/5

Overall Rating 4/5

answered by Location Manager (5.1k points)

Related questions