• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65.5k questions

246k answers

299k comments

713 users

+7 votes
Oy Vey !!! Yup! This is indeed happening for real.

Okay let me do some damage control...

Oh yeah, our Censor Board deleted this scene. The only way you could ever watch it is through a crappy blurry print that was leaked from the censor print.

Snap! I really think this one to do it now...

Hmmm...!

asked in Opinion by All Time best! (252k points)
99% Accept Rate
I think this will give some relief who got tortured...

m.youtube.com/watch?v=JyKbx3Duu-Q
I've shared the uncensored video link for topless & s-e-x scenes from Rang Rasiya under Tyler's answer as a comment. That will surely make up for it.
Ohh Yeshhhhhh....

4 Answers

+2 votes

Best answer

kya hota ja raha hai tujhe suhas....ya torture wala department to tu Grand Nova k pas hi rehne dai ...meri rozi roti ka swaal hai

answered by Star (149k points)
selected by
Mine is on a lighter note.. I am not dwelling into your area of expertise. That's your domain.
+1
damnnnn...nice mahn........ and they say suhas has no sense of humor
0 votes

Man, you're in form. Your narration held me!
And Priya Anand.. Who ?
And this is Sultry look na?
Im un-aware ;/

answered by Assistant Director (55.9k points)
Lagta hai Randeep naked painting karte karte, seduction ka shikar ho gya. Poor horny man. LOL
C'mon man, moving your hands for drawing delicate parts.. with full attention.. ooh.. Haivan toh paida ho hi jana hai
I guess this once I can get away with this...

Uncensored Nandana Sen topless scene in Rang Rasiya (deleted by CBFC)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2O0VuF0Jd04

But something tells me in some of the screens despite Censor Board deleting the scene, it was shown illegally.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=08yQ44e6GbU

Uncensored s-e-x scene from Rang Rasiya (The above pic ofcourse deleted by CBFC)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9Cyo2YauKMI
@suhas .. I watched the film in a single screen in my city and all the above scenes were shown..At that time , I wondered how these scenes were not censored..Now I know that they showed it illegally... (I did n't write the review for RangRasiya as I could n't figure out what to write. I went to see it on the same day I watched Interstellar..actually I watched the films back to back.
0 votes

May be it's weird but I liked all the pics specially RangRasiya pic but didn't get that;what's the problem with this scene...
One Query Who is that hottie in 2nd and 3rd pic??
I don't like sonakshi but this pic is ok(I guess because he is covered from all Angles)

answered by Producer (108k points)
+1
2nd Pic - Trisha Krishnan. Yes she's the new heroine to Nandamuri Balakrishna now. If not in Tamil, she has now acted opposite all the 80's & 90's Superstars in Telugu industry - Chiranjeevi, Venkatesh, Nagarjuna & Balakrishna.

3rd pic is Rang Rasiya.

I guess you meant 4th pic, it's Priya Anand. She was there in English Vinglish.
I know both specially Trisha....
How can I missed that!!!I thought she is some new heroine....she is looking so young(I mean like some newcomer...)
I guess jaldi mai dekha toh pahchan nahi paya
–1 vote

torture ? well it did.. but less than JAI HO ...... waiting for more tortures

answered by Production Accountant (23.1k points)
Good.. I was afraid if anything related to Salman was out of your list.

Related questions

+12 votes
3 answers 2.9k views
2.9k views asked Nov 16, 2014 in Opinion by suhas All Time best! (252k points)
+7 votes
1 answer 100 views
100 views asked Nov 5, 2014 in Opinion by suhas All Time best! (252k points)
+3 votes
3 answers 94 views
94 views asked Nov 7, 2014 in General by Sanal Star (142k points)