• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65.5k questions

246k answers

299k comments

713 users

+5 votes

Better performance of DON - Ajay Devgan(Company & OUATIM) or SRK ( DON & Don2)

Choices:
Ajay Devgan(Company & OUATIM)
SRK ( DON & Don2)
Poll closed
asked in Old by

8 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

Ajay Devgn was simply charismatic in OUTIM. I think he beat SRK both in Don and Don 2.

answered by Assistant Director (41.7k points)
selected by anonymous
+3 votes

Ajay cant be defeated by Srk in a dons role

answered by
+2 votes

SRK's acting as Don shouldn't even be compared to realistic gangster's performance like Ajay in Once Upon a Time in Mumbai & Company. Difference is that SRK as Don was all about his style, charisma and charm which is what worked. However, Ajay's performance in Once Upon Time in Mumbai & Company was more arty and displayed very well on screen. That's the reason why Ajay look more believable and convincing as a gangster because it was realistic.

I'm not trying to criticise SRK's performance as Don because he was good but what I'm just explaining the differences in terms of acting and role portrayed by both actors.

Ajay's performance was better in both films. I strongly doubt if SRK could ever do both roles the way Ajay had done it.

answered by Production Designer (14k points)
+2 votes

I found SRK pathetic in Don. But he was terrific and mind blowing in don 2. Hence I’ll choose Ajay. His performances were much more layered than SRK. Those eyes of his speak volumes.

answered by Producer (110k points)
+1 vote

I think any sinlgle perfrmance of Ajay will be better then Both the performance of SRK.

answered by
+1 vote

Ajay is easily the best actor of current generation....

answered by
+1 vote

When it comes to style and charisma it's SRK but when it comes to naturally portraying the role beautifully​ it's Ajay..Ajay really looked like Gangster Don in both movie..SRK also did great but it was more of style and charisma

answered by Producer (101k points)
0 votes

SRK is no match of ajay in don's role.

answered by

Related questions

+8 votes
2 answers 65 views
+7 votes
2 answers 98 views
98 views asked Oct 8, 2014 in Opinion by RAhil Assistant Director (48.6k points)
+4 votes
13 answers 567 views
567 views asked Nov 23, 2017 in Actors by Nikeel Production Designer (14k points)