• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65.1k questions

244k answers

296k comments

394 users

+8 votes

Its Forrest Gump for me

Choices:
The curious case of Benjamin button (0 votes)
Cast Away (0 votes)
Bicentennial Man (0 votes)
Perfume (1 vote, 17%)
Catch me if you can (1 vote, 17%)
Forrest Gump (4 votes, 67%)
asked in Old by All Time best! (267k points)
72% Accept Rate

edited by
perfume! and forest gump!
could have made it very easy for everyone i think by adding just one name,Shawshank redemption....
With shawsank - the poll would have been - onsided!
absolutely,that's why included those names which i think could have made it tough....Bicentennial man among these isnt that popular but i loved that movie

3 Answers

+5 votes

Best answer
Forrest Gump...It had everything, great story, great script, superb direction and the brilliant performance of Tom Hanks.Though Perfume and The curious case of Benjamin Button are in my all time favourite list but I'll choose Forrest Gump from this.
answered by Production Designer (14.8k points)
selected by
i voted for forrest gump,but neither you not criminal voted since it has only 1 vote till now
Oh I forgot...am giving it now.
+4 votes
Forest Gump....Any Day........................!!
answered by Director (135k points)
check your pm...................
+2 votes

From the above movies i have only seen catch me if you can and forest jump.so i voted for forest jump it was an epic movie

answered by Production Accountant (25.7k points)

Related questions

+5 votes
10 answers 50 views
50 views asked Nov 4, 2013 in Old by anonymous
+1 vote
3 answers 88 views
88 views asked Nov 30, 2017 in General by india...india Set Decorator (1.7k points)
+5 votes
6 answers 570 views