18. kashyap123 - 65 points
  19. Maniac01 - 62 points
  20. Invincible - 60 points
  21. Greek God - 52 points
  22. power - 51 points
  23. Irdwhelp - 49 points
  24. Sanal - 49 points
  25. Santosh - 43 points
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

67.6k questions

256k answers

312k comments

1.1k users

+9 votes
in Movies by Executive Producer (69.7k points)
96% Accept Rate
Three years after the last installment of ‘Don’, Ritesh Sidhwani has confirmed that work is underway for ‘Don 3′.

Mumbai Mirror reports Sidhwani saying, “How can I do Don without Don? SRK is Don and Don is SRK.”

The report adds that the film has been in planning stages for some time and Sidhwani and his business partner, Farhan Akhtar have already completed almost 50 per cent of the script.

It remains to be seen, which actress will be leading the cast. In the previous two outings, Priyanka Chopra has been King Khan’s lady love.

‘Don 3′ is unlikely to go on the floors before 2016 as King Khan is busy with ‘Fan’ and ‘Raees’ until then.
That's good news
Mumbai Mirror Report:
Shah Rukh Khan is all set to step into the gangster's shoes for the third time.

When the Shah Rukh Khan-starrer Don 2 hit theatres in 2011, the film's director Farhan Akhtar told a section of the media, "I need a break from action films. As a director, it's my right to explore different things."

Three years after that dismissal, Farhan is returning to the genre with the third part of the Don franchise.

And SRK will again lead the cast. Confirming this, Farhan's business partner, Ritesh Sidhwani said:"How can I do Don without Don? SRK is Don and Don is SRK."

The film has been in the works for some time and buzz is that Farhan, Ritesh and their team have already completed almost 50 per cent of the script.

So, when did SRK come on board?

Mirror has it that the actor had several meetings with Farhan and Ritesh during a short break after the release of Chennai Express in 2013.

He has since met the duo several more times to fine tune the modalities of for the third installment of the commercially successful franchise.

However the film's leading lady has not yet been cast. Priyanka Chopra had toplined the cast in the first two installments.

10 Answers

+2 votes

Best answer

Eagerly waiting for Don 3.I want it to release in 2016,same year which SRK-Rohit's next releases.Two different films in same year would be great.It will justify how versatile SRK is.Whoever is the leading lady,it should be the best action thriller made in Bollywood.

by Star (147k points)
selected by
+5 votes

Can't wait for this one. Srk was unbelievable in don2. He will rock again in this one. Fan, raaes and now don3 . Srk coming back to his old ways.

by Director (133k points)
+2 votes

That's more like it !!

I absolutely loved DON 2...it is probably the best recent action suspense thriller movie in bollywood..2nd hald especially was an absolute thrill ride...and i didn't find many loopholes in the movie...

DON 3 will be my most awaited movie for 2016-17..whenever they r planning it to release!!

by Location Manager (5.7k points)
+2 votes

This is great news and now waiting for it one of my most awaited movie now sequal of the best action thriller of Bollywood, expectations are sky high and SRK will deliver another great performance like he did in DON 2

by Mega Star (211k points)
+1 vote

I hope they make it such that it will have universal appeal..It should not be classy like Don2.
Don should be shown Don and not Chor...

by Director (133k points)
+1 vote

don 2 was the answer from bollywood to hollywood.hope don3 will again do the same.

by
+1 vote

You made my day brother...u really made my day!!!

by Assistant Director (48.6k points)
My pleasure.........
Sonam is also confirmed for Raees?
Sonam Kapoor is confirmed for Raees....but why?
+1 vote

Fan, raees, rohit shetty next, don3. If dhoom4 would be one between them....................Happy happy happy happy.

by Editor (88.5k points)
–1 vote

some say murder/raaz series have been bigger hits than megastar starrer Don series.

by Star (152k points)
–3 votes

Don2 had uncountable no of loopholes,and i already predicted the climax..I've watched both Don and Don2 in theatre,i'd also watch Don3,though during Don1 i didnt predict that end twist.

by All Time best! (268k points)
Even I predicted the climax of Don 2
+1
even you.... Gajab yar....
dhoom 3 ka climax to k-soap wale serials se bhi battar tha...

Related questions

+4 votes
6 answers 205 views
205 views asked Dec 26, 2017 in General by bollyranga Camera Operator (9.5k points)
+1 vote
4 answers 206 views
206 views asked Jun 18, 2016 in Movies by Sanal Star (147k points)