• Register
Logging in Errors

Donate to the forum

All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

64.2k questions

240k answers

291k comments

393 users

+4 votes

asked in Opinion by Mega Star (245k points)
99% Accept Rate

2 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

Ya Saw yesterday night.Govinda Salman together always Rocks..First time heard TU HI TU in Salman's voice now I ll be downloading it.He has awesome high pitch...
Ranveer many times criticised for his fashion sense but always follows SALMAN's advice "DO WHATEVER YOU WANT TO DO MAN"
That prank was good but it would have been fun if handled better.I dont know why Ali Zafar always sings his ghisse pitte Bollywood songs.Why not his Pakistani chartbusters because of which he is superstar in his country.Yes because of singing..
And lastly in the Kill/Dill game way Gautum Shot at Upen was fantastic. Looks like Gautam is a very strong contender this year

answered by Second Unit Director (73.1k points)
selected by
Gautam confirmed....Maybe Upen if all three Gautam,Puneet,pritam nominate him.Sushant and Sonali..
I feel Gautam will be nominated every week
who is p3g
Praneet Puneet Pritam Gatam
oh good looks like sequel to K3G...I want Somali too although she is using Upen and Gautam for her publicity but she is very hot especially in tights
0 votes

I saw that episode yesterday.....Govinda was looking handsome ....he just needs to loose more weight....I didn't like Salman's dressing sense for yesterday.....But yesterday's episode was entertaining

answered by Producer (101k points)

Related questions

+4 votes
3 answers 80 views
+5 votes
2 answers 76 views
+8 votes
1 answer 126 views
126 views asked Nov 6, 2014 in Opinion by suhas Mega Star (245k points)