18. God Father - 24 points
  19. karan khan - 24 points
  20. Sandeep - 22 points
  21. Vivek Rai - 19 points
  22. Grand Nova - 19 points
  23. Nikeel - 18 points
  24. being_tanveer - 17 points
  25. Invincible - 15 points
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

70.8k questions

270k answers

331k comments

1.5k users

Categories

+5 votes
in Opinion by Casting Director (18.9k points)
56% Accept Rate
Most probably after 2015........

2 Answers

+1 vote

You should ask When will Amol Gupte direct Again for Aamir? and then will Aamir take credit from him again this time?

by Assistant Director (48.7k points)
Amol says i was always directing....the way Amol said it seems like at best it should have an Amol-Aamir direction........but he was sidelined as creative director.....lol,....bring me an article where its written at the start of TZP that Aamir is starting to direct a film etc........at most u will get around its wrap up party......if u do find article at the start of shooting, do share it
amols other films hawa hawai and staneley ka dabba shows he iz a good director even both films are small but managed some fame. then y aamir said he lost confidence in amols work and he removed him
this is work aamir's PR team....Amol is the real director of TZP...
+2
n believe me, i used to defend Aamir as my friend used to say Amol directed it etc.....but then i saw Stanley ka Dabba n stopped defending Aamir.....he was the creator n karta-dharta of TZP,......not sure how much Aamir directed but TZP is really cz of Amol
0 votes

Not in the near future,at least after 3-4 years.If he isn't acting in his nxt directorial,i don't want it,i'd rather have him either direct act,or act,not only direct.

by All Time best! (268k points)
y u dont want, any specific reason or u just dont want?
I said i want him to direct if he is also acting..
arre wo samjha bhai maine puchha k is there any specific reason u dont want him not to direct if he is not acting.
+1
I am a fan of Aamir the actor

Related questions

+4 votes
1 answer 66 views
66 views asked Sep 9, 2014 in Sports Related by puneetshukla Producer (103k points)
+7 votes
2 answers 88 views
88 views asked Sep 26, 2014 in Movies by Haider Second Unit Director (74.7k points)