18. mr.hola - 50 points
  19. Hrithikiantilldeath - 48 points
  20. Ajay - 44 points
  21. kashyap123 - 42 points
  22. Greek God - 40 points
  23. Invincible - 34 points
  24. Imran1 - 33 points
  25. Baadshah - 32 points
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

69.7k questions

265k answers

324k comments

1.4k users

Categories

+8 votes
in Movies by Star (151k points)
96% Accept Rate

8 Answers

+5 votes

Best answer

I dont think Srk disappointed his Fans with HNY as most of the Fans liked it.but overall audience is concerned then HNY can be a disappointment..But Ya he disappointed everyone with Jthj and Ra.one has this movies much higher expectation then Hny or Ce but both turns out to be Bad.I just hope he comes back with something impressive which can win Audience Hearts..

by Director (133k points)
selected by
What about neutral audience..?? SRk is losing the trust of family audience day by day..!!
kids loved his last 2 movies.Hny got rejection by Youths and Masses.Its all started after Ra.one.Neutral audience especially Youths have started hated for Long..Family audience will even come for Movie like Don2..I think Fan and Raees can be game changer for Srk as far as appreciation goes..
+5 votes

Only SRK can answer this question............

by Assistant Director (48.6k points)
+3 votes

I think good directors and good scripts are not offered to SRK as those roles might demand good actors so they must be skipping SRK

by
+3 votes

I never get dissapointed watching SRK movies .... enjoyed Ra.one ... JTHJ ... and HNY offcourse.
As far as boxoffice fig are concern, I am bit dissapointed with Ra.one & JTHJ collection in india and worldwide fig makr me happy.
Yes.... we expected lots from HNY and it is not performing as per our expectations but we didn't dissapointed with the collection. Overall it was below expectations but okay.
I personally enjoyed lots... watched 3 times. Will watch 2 times more or may be more....
HNY is entertainer film of the year for me.

by Executive Producer (65k points)
+3 votes

Srk's stardom was and will never be in doubt. He's still one of India's biggest superstars. The problem in the last three years is that he is neither making quality cinema nor are his masala films entertaining enough. I still don't know how could he trust anubhav sinha to handle a movie like ra.one. All he needs is an epic movie now. Don't care about the collections. He's already achieved everything in terms of box office results. If fan and raaes can be cult films ill be most happy, even if they wrap up under 100 crores. All srk is doing is increasing the scale of his films and not the content. He needs to take a few big risks now.

by Star (148k points)
+2 votes

I think HNY was not at all dissapointing.It is the most entertaining movie of this year.

by Star (153k points)
+2 votes

HNY and JTHJ not dissapointments .... Ya Ra One is

by Second Unit Director (74.6k points)
+1 vote

There was nothing disappointing in JTHJ.. You like movies like Ra one, Ce, HNY.. So, maybe for you..

by Assistant Director (44.9k points)
Abe pagal he kya..?? I like Ra One , CE , HNY...wtf...???..and regarding JTHJ it was good but boring like hell.
I thought u r ankit 007.. #Ignore
ok bro..!!