18. mr.hola - 50 points
  19. Hrithikiantilldeath - 48 points
  20. Ajay - 44 points
  21. kashyap123 - 42 points
  22. Greek God - 40 points
  23. Invincible - 34 points
  24. Imran1 - 33 points
  25. Baadshah - 32 points
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

69.7k questions

265k answers

324k comments

1.4k users

Categories

+10 votes
in Box Office Related by Editor (88k points)
74% Accept Rate

9 Answers

+4 votes

Oh no our king's fans are big chameleons..

by All Time best! (268k points)
+3 votes

Don't you know we are chameleons. We r SRKians after all.

by Camera Operator (8.8k points)
+2 votes

by Camera Operator (8.1k points)
+2 votes

Who said? You know itself na it was a good film or bad? When u have watched Dabangg 2, how did u felt?? I'm sure u felt very well as u were coming after seeing ur favourite star on big screen & that time u can rate even 10/10 for that film! Even Srk fans are also fans. First of all they feel good after watching a film of SRK no matter how it is, but it has their favourite star, secondly u gotta praise the film to create a good WOM! it's just love for their favor star, if u don't u are very honest but not die hard!

by Director (135k points)
Exactly, dat is quite a good answer
I didn't watch Dabangg 2 on first day. One salman fan in Naachgana said D2 was bad and I fought with him (before watching). Next day I watched D2 I found it worst than he had mentioned. My rating for D2 was 0.5 or 1 stars I forgot.
@sanjeev11 hmm but than to whom u said d2 was terrible?
+1 vote

This is how they called Raone - an answer to avatar and called Jab tak hai jaa - Ha ha haa as modern Mughal E azam- now they called HNY as #hnybestmovieever which is a real crap movie- so please dont trust any SRk movies- anyways people understood any movie of SRK is now crap no matter what it is

by
+1 vote

SRKians are biggest liars and fools among All Fanbases. Thy thought their Fake reviews can save a movie

by Producer (103k points)

HNY>>>PRDP and salmans BB kicks only a few crores higher. aukaat mein raho

Look who's talking lol

A person who can't stick to his own opinions for even short times and swings them like pendulum is lecturing others on fakeness & foolishness, hypocrite lol

Pendulum O Pendulum,
Hai nhi tujh mein Zara sa dum,
Pendulum O Pendulum.

+1 vote

It can happen with Salman fans too. Some fans have given 4.5/5 to review it now. After 2/3 years they may start to call it the crap of the decade.

by Production Designer (15.9k points)
+1 vote

Yes, Srkians got exposed, just not as much as Salman Khan's humongous stardom on eid with Tubelight..!!

by Mega Star (216k points)
0 votes

HNY is better than 98% Aamir's movies.
And Aamir fans always say,Talaash was a masterpiece but when it comes to BoxOffice,They say Talaash was a bad movie....lol....

by Producer (101k points)

HaHaHa

Related questions