18. karan khan - 9 points
  19. nitesh singh - 8 points
  20. Sandeep - 7 points
  21. Grand Nova - 6 points
  22. Santosh - 6 points
  23. Raghib - 5 points
  24. being_tanveer - 5 points
  25. Sanal - 4 points
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

70.7k questions

270k answers

330k comments

1.5k users

Categories

+3 votes
dont knw who told navo that HNY is Universally accepted movie like 3 Idiots, i said multiplex audience loved it while single screen rejected it, he is still comparing it with Aamir's best of all time 3 idoit in that way SRK Best CDI , KKHH & DDLJ wont be compared to any film in hindi film industry as there is no comparison then for That as they are the best of SRK, Bravo Navo Trolled Again, U r slowly slowly realizing the Stardom OF SRK>> then Aamir
in Opinion by Assistant Director (43.6k points)
93% Accept Rate

2 Answers

+3 votes

Best answer

You are on this forum since January and still u haven't realized that Navo is a retard and crying personality....best way to react against morons is to ignore them....kutte to bhonkte hi rahenge!

by Assistant Director (48.7k points)
selected by
+1
ya i know already told him not to post any comment and answer on my post because whenever he is trolled he will start abusing everyone and cry like a baby, but today oski sahe waat lag gae hain, i am just missing Real Champ here hahaha
+1 vote
by All Time best! (268k points)
–1
i guess u dont understand what i am saying idiot, where in the above post i have mentioned its the best movie , i said people are loving it or video check karle naa, HNY is not a Critically Acclaimed or  Universally accepted movie  but still  it was Compared to the best of Aamir Khan 3 idiot Again Navo is Trolled Big Time  
+2
I compared the runtime u dumb idiot,coz u were giving excuse of runtime jahil creature.

Related questions