18. mr.hola - 50 points
  19. Hrithikiantilldeath - 48 points
  20. Ajay - 44 points
  21. kashyap123 - 42 points
  22. Greek God - 40 points
  23. Invincible - 34 points
  24. Imran1 - 33 points
  25. Baadshah - 32 points
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

69.7k questions

265k answers

324k comments

1.4k users

Categories

+7 votes
in General by Assistant Director (43.7k points)
84% Accept Rate

2 Answers

+4 votes

Best answer

Don't know but the scene was really vulgar and bad considering anurag kashyap and vishal daldani standard. its indicates of course there should be deal. And this could be bestest way to do a film under his direction

by Editor (88.6k points)
selected by
I thinks that he should work with Kashyap after fan,raees & Rohit next. Hopefully,in Kalicharan.
+3 votes

Who knows..?? but if he is working then it's good but too much dark film is also not good at this moment imo i wasnt a COP film a realistic film like gangajal if he is working with anurag kashyap i like gangajal very much if anurag have something like that then i wasn't srk in it and there were rumors about srk signing a film with anurag i don't know if it's true or not but if it's true then i want a fun like i mentioned with SRK it will be a treat to watch

by Mega Star (216k points)
@boxofficemaan waheeda rahman was not the head of panel jury. Sudhir Mishra (director) was the head. But In the same year saif's mother sharmila tagore was appointed chairperson of cbfc. May be under her influence saif received the award
@TB ..wow now this is different storyline from what i read. From what i read movie is set in the future when the economy has crashed and no one is keen on working or resurrecting their lives. They thrive on pleasure and sleep all day and enjoy at night. Lead character plays a corrupt cop.
@dilip1555 Yes Wahi toh she was head of cbfc, influenced jury member of award committee except Head of jury committee Sudhir Mishra who voted for SRK. This interview clearly shows that someone influenced members heavily. m.rediff.com/movies/2005/jul/14sudhir.htm
it's basically similar it looks like a detective drama i mean the kind of environment you told is perfect for a mystery lead is detective or a cop but that sorry is great  mystery and suspence drama plus if it's future than i don't think anyone other than srk can provide better budget and vfx if needed for this kind of stuff

Related questions

+4 votes
3 answers 157 views
+5 votes
2 answers 126 views
126 views asked Feb 9, 2014 in Archived by Super Nova Assistant Director (45.4k points)