18. mr.hola - 50 points
  19. Hrithikiantilldeath - 48 points
  20. Ajay - 44 points
  21. kashyap123 - 42 points
  22. Greek God - 40 points
  23. Invincible - 34 points
  24. Imran1 - 33 points
  25. Baadshah - 32 points
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

69.7k questions

265k answers

324k comments

1.4k users

Categories

+5 votes
IMO With Salman 150 Cr. & With Aamir 130 Cr.
in Box Office Related by Mega Star (200k points)
92% Accept Rate
+1
Lol i am sure it wont collect 200 Cr.

7 Answers

+9 votes

Best answer

What happened to u...
For the whole time....u had only 1 answer ..."Todenge Taale"..Todenge Taale.(I believe u got warning also for that)...
and in just 1 week...its CRAP...atleast did not expected this from u....

by Unit Manager (30.6k points)
selected by
+1
@abbie Now Toot gye Tale; Indiawale.. @Blanka So according to you Bodyguard dabang2 were Masterpiece!!! Thoda toh Socha kar!!
+4 votes

280 crores with Salman and Aamir.....
Remember HNY released on 5000 screens and huge promotions+Deepika, with such advantages any of the two can beat Dhoom 3. While SRK is struggling to cross 200 crore.

by Assistant Director (42.2k points)
+2
hahaha......Even You Know d #Truth
truth which i just said... Aamir and Salman remain unbeatable.
+4 votes

Don't say crap bro.....its a gud entertaining film,d only problem for most of d people was its length,btw I even enjoyed its first half....if d duration wud hv been around 2hr30min...d scenarion wud hv been entirely different wid superb 2nd half compensating for average 1st half......nd 200cr wud hv been crossed......now 180-185cr is d target for d film if it trends well....!!! In dat case superhit verdict should b satisfactory....outside chance of BB tag cnt b neglected!

by Executive Producer (69.9k points)
+3 votes

Crap??You gave it 4/5 so a film with such ratings is crap according to you if its underperforming at the boxoffice.

by Director (130k points)
That Was Just For Fun...I Von't Give Even 3* To HNY
+2 votes

LOL big budget movies of Salman and Aamir like ETT, DHoom 3 and Kick are all major blockbusters unlike HNY which will collect less than ETT.

by Editor (88k points)
0 votes

D3 was crap till last week lol!....

by Second Unit Director (77.9k points)
–1 vote

hny lifetime will be 180 crores approx(boi).This has little to do with srk's star power as even hrithik could have made it collect this much due to the high production values,due to varied promotional gimmics and shahrukh's return after 13 months.

by
+1
and puneet. tu toh chup hi kar ja. u already admitted that SRK is a bigger star then salman as soon as HNy opened to more then 38 cr
Honestly I agree SRK is bigger than Salman as Maine bet lagayi thi but Maine Diwali Next Day ko chota samjh....K3 did 31 Cr on its 4th day....So 40 HNY is not such a big achievement though its praiseworthy
Krissh also had a brand value whereas all the brand HNY had was SRK
Krissh is the second biggest brand after dhoom