• Register
Logging in Errors

Donate to the forum

All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

64.2k questions

240k answers

291k comments

394 users

+5 votes
Bang Bang with better Action & HNY with little bit better 2nd half!
asked in Opinion by Location Manager (7k points)
38% Accept Rate

4 Answers

+5 votes

Bang Bang is way betr than kites..Honestly i hated kites,it was shot well bt nothing was good in it for me.Regarding Ra.one and HNY,hny's 1st half is so bad that none of ra.one's two halves are that bad,while the 2nd half of hny is way betr.

answered by All Time best! (267k points)
–2
well dude,  i dn knw! Hrithik kinda lost my respect with BB! while, kites was a Crossover Attempt! so it was OK for me! May be I'm getting too cynical! I'm already scared for MohenjoDaro! I thought now that he is 40 he would start to out done himself!
+1
Kites just didn't work for me,regarding bb,i got what i wanted from it,popcorn entertainment..
+3 votes

Bang bang is better than kites. HNY is bad, but no where close to ra.one. Ra.one gave shit a whole new meaning .

answered by Producer (102k points)
+3 votes

Bro you shoudn't have expected so much from sid anand and a remake of faltu knight and day.for me kites was bad but bb was decent and ra.one worst but hny was very good.

answered by Unit Manager (34.2k points)
+2 votes

in terms of disappointment absolutely ..... in terms of content kites was very good but couldnt connect with indian audience.... because of language constraint

HNY was shown as a giant before release so was ra.one...ra,one very very bad movie so was HNY ....so totally agraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad

answered by Star (145k points)