Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

66,995 questions

251,502 answers

307,796 comments

396 users

Why Deepika Dont Want To Work With Aamir & Salman?

+4 votes
Is she Showing her love and Loyalty Towards Shahrukh Khan

OR

Salman & Aamir Doesn't  deserved to work with Deepika as she finds it an insult while working with Aamir and Salman,
asked Oct 30, 2014 in Opinion by IamLostSoul Assistant Director (42,259 points)
95% Accept Rate
Right, obviously it can't be that Salman and Aamir are not working with Deepika, I mean, how could that be, I mean seriously, that's so funny to even think, I mean really!

5 Answers

+2 votes

Best answer

She has worked with The Best-SRK!!!! no need for jr artists...or waise bhi wo baki ke do to uski screen space bhi kha jaenge....

answered Oct 30, 2014 by RAhil Assistant Director (48,624 points) 1 flag
selected Oct 30, 2014 by IamLostSoul
+1 vote

Deepika with Aamir?really?i cann't imagine...Aamir ko table ke upar khada hoke shooting karna padega din bhar.....so,Aamir don't want to work with deepika or Deepika Aamir jaisa small/flop star ke saath kaam karna nahin chahta hoga.....but,she wants to work with Salman,she said it many times.....

answered Oct 30, 2014 by Real Champ Producer (101,103 points)
Kitni roti hai re tu intense?
Navo, that was epic.
i dont think so aamir and salman have enough age left as they are alreadt 50 and cant work for more then 5 years from now , hope so they do get a movie with deepika or else dono ki tamaanah toot jaegey, though will work with hrithik and their chemistry will be superb
YRF to bring Salman and Deepika together ? Views!
0 votes
answered Oct 30, 2014 by Navoarsenal All Time best! (267,400 points)
some loser have posted a article way back in 2010, she directly rejected salman's offer for Soraj next while rejected item song for Kick as well, and she always indirectly mentioned that Actress must be equally given screen space and appreciated equally in any film , and for ur ***** khan , he just want to show his face all the time infront of the camera , i guess aamir always  remain stick to camera while shooting films , only third class actress like katrina can work with aaamir as some **** dances will be enough to bring single screen audience for Aamir Khan Movies
Asin had good screen space in ghajini!...
ya dont know how aamir didnt noticed that, i guess he didnt saw the edit version of movie , else he would have edited it
@iamlostsoul....u nailed it mahn!
–1 vote

Why Raju Hirani rejected SRK's plea to work in 3 Idiots?

answered Oct 30, 2014 by nolaniitjee Assistant Director (41,365 points)
for ur kind information SRK rejected that film as he was busy with other films
–4 votes

its because wen u work with salman n aamir u wont get free road trips,or chances to attend more promotional activities n no kisses n hugs in front of media like srk does ............

answered Oct 30, 2014 by shajandeepu Executive Producer (64,303 points) 2 flags
hahaha jealously waah bhai waah , i guess salman first offered film to her she still refused , sharam ki bhi kio haad hotey she is showing her intentions not to work with both but both are still trying to have a film with her
really ????jelousy??/y to be jelous on a person who i consider just normal n is deepika my ex grlfrnd or was she salmans keep earlier?

Related questions

+9 votes
8 answers 277 views
+6 votes
2 answers 63 views
63 views asked Sep 11, 2014 in Movie Discussions by G.One Unit Manager (32,181 points)
+7 votes
8 answers 676 views