Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

66,995 questions

251,502 answers

307,797 comments

396 users

How do you rate Younis Khan as a Test Batsman especially after 3 consecutive centuries against Australia.

+4 votes
He has scored highest centuries by a Pakistani 27 centuries in 93 test matches and 165 innings to be precise Now in two match test series against Australia.He has hit 3 consecutive matches... . Is he one of the best batsman produced by Pakistan
asked Oct 30, 2014 in Sports Related by Haider Second Unit Director (76,967 points)
72% Accept Rate
Aaj to fast bhi khela,his Strike rate was 80 after the century,day end me slow ho gaya,bt still 71 sr
age doesn't matter unless u are playing well.
maybe WO shaid zyada bada khelna chahta ho ga.isi liye slow ho gya.@navoarsenal kya lagta hai Pakistan white wash kr skta hai kya
Can't say,australians dont do well in asia anyway,ho bhi sakta hai,bt pak ka bhi koi bharosa nahi

5 Answers

+3 votes

He is among the top quality and class batsmen for pakistan and in the world, he should be included in WC Sqaud because looking at the current team of pakistan he is the one who can score runs for pakistan

answered Oct 30, 2014 by IamLostSoul Assistant Director (42,259 points)
now he is confirmed in WC squad
+3 votes

He is one of the most underrated batsman of world cricket.....

answered Oct 30, 2014 by puneetshukla Producer (101,948 points)
+2 votes

He's a very high quality player and one of the best pakistan has produced. Wish other pak batsmen emulate him and follow his model of batting. He has substance, plenty of it, something which other young pakistan batsmen lack..

answered Oct 30, 2014 by Intense Director (127,892 points)
+2 votes

Younis khan 27 centuries in 93 tests,if i double it that's 54 in 186 tests,that's more no.of centuries than tendulkar who played 200 tests.

answered Oct 30, 2014 by Navoarsenal All Time best! (267,400 points)
See how many hundreds are from out of asia you urself says Indian as flat track bully what about him?
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_international_cricket_centuries_by_Younus_Khan
firstly Srilankan pitches are not as flat so as UAE...Itni garmi hoti hai himmat hai jo khel le.  I think u should see his big runs like 176,130,150 in Eng,SA and NZ.Ab tours hi 4-5 saal baad aate hain...to zyada kaise expect kr skte ho
@haider I am talking about majority... I have no problem with Younus performance you can see my answer.
+2 votes

Yes he is one of greatest batsman of Pakistan and world or you can say best batsman for pakistan after retirement of Inzmamul haq.
He played good also in sri lanka.
But you can't expect australian pacers to do well on flat or turning pitches and theis spinners are world class though Lyon is improving after every match.

answered Oct 30, 2014 by babaji Location Scout (4,385 points)

Related questions

+2 votes
2 answers 105 views
+4 votes
2 answers 87 views
87 views asked Jul 6, 2015 in General by Haider Second Unit Director (76,967 points)
+4 votes
4 answers 101 views