Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

66,955 questions

251,334 answers

307,629 comments

396 users

Looking This Will Make Every SRK Hater Much Furious

+3 votes
This is enough to prove the stardom and Acheivement of SRK For All Haters, Accroding to some users shahrukh makes pathetic movies but still they remain in top 5 WorldWide Collection

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest-grossing_Bollywood_films#Highest-grossing_Bollywood_films_worldwide

1 . Dhoom 3  533cr WorldWide

2. Chennai Express  422cr WorldWide

3. 3Idoits      392cr WorldWide
asked Oct 30, 2014 in Box Office Related by IamLostSoul Assistant Director (42,177 points)
95% Accept Rate

2 Answers

+3 votes

Best answer

This will too...releasing tomorrow!

answered Oct 30, 2014 by Criminal Director (134,939 points)
selected Oct 30, 2014 by IamLostSoul
+1 vote

Tu to puri tarah dimag se paidal ho gaya hai hahaha.

answered Oct 30, 2014 by Navoarsenal All Time best! (267,394 points)
i told u i dont want any comment and answer from a loser like u please kindly stay away from my post , u are the biggest sardak chap fan of any actor with useless facts and figures better stay away. i dont want to make my mouth poisoned while  talking to a shit like u stay away............
Seedha bol na teri mujhse fatti hai,mai jab teri leta hu tab koi jawab nahi hota tere paas
Meree pas ajaa pheer batata hoon koun kiski phaarta hain , loser chozaaa

Related questions

+6 votes
17 answers 352 views
+3 votes
2 answers 119 views
119 views asked Jan 6, 2014 in Old by IamTheGreatOne Location Manager (5,731 points)