• Register
Logging in Errors

Donate to the forum

All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

64.2k questions

240k answers

291k comments

394 users

+6 votes
asked in Predictions by All Time best! (267k points)
72% Accept Rate
Buzz is perspective. I'll give the order of films i'm interested in
Happy Ending (though having similarities with Californication tv series..still i'll prefer it) >> Ungli >>> Kill Dill
Ungli.

Anyways, gonna watch Happy Ending and Ungli in theatre.

4 Answers

+4 votes

Best answer

Ungli has the least buzz as trailer hasnt been able to reach the people..Happy Ending trailer is liked by many and Pussy Cat has been on people's mouth.Kill dill songs arent liked much but still it has reached them and Trailer has been liked by many.

answered by Director (132k points)
selected by
+3 votes

Kill dill has the lowest buzz followed by ungli and then happy ending!!

answered by Production Accountant (28.9k points)
+3 votes

At the moment Ungli has least buzz than Kill Dil & Happy Ending. Ungli will create some buzz till release, Happy Ending will have the highest buzz though having doubts on its boxoffice potential. Kill Dil will release with least buzz.

answered by Director (135k points)
+2 votes

I feel at present Ungli has least buzz followed by Kill Dil and Happy Ending.....But before Release Ungli will have good buzz .....Dance Basanti looks to be a Chartbuster element....

answered by Producer (101k points)
Rate dance basanti song???

Related questions

+3 votes
1 answer 38 views
38 views asked Nov 26, 2014 in Opinion by Baazigar All Time best! (283k points)
+3 votes
2 answers 129 views
129 views asked Dec 7, 2014 in Opinion by suhas Mega Star (245k points)
+5 votes
2 answers 82 views
82 views asked Nov 17, 2014 in General by Sanal Director (140k points)