• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65.5k questions

246k answers

299k comments

706 users

+4 votes
asked in Predictions by Director (135k points)
38% Accept Rate

3 Answers

+2 votes

I agree,the promos are good,waiting to see the reviews.

answered by All Time best! (267k points)
+1 vote

I felt the same too. But I doubt the movie will get the right screen time. They hardly give 1 or 2 shows max. And most importantly, Gone Girl & Fury are releasing tomorrow which will be the main reason for me not watching Roar.

Ouija is premiering tonight at 9.55pm. I might book the tickets for that. Not decided yet. Premier shows are always fun. The movie has opened big in US market but the reviews are not favorable. But it's horror & that's pulling me. Plus halloween special, whether India celebrates Halloween or not, I always do. Not the traditional way but by watching loads of horror films, be it A grade or the worst horror films ever. This is my time as a Horror genre lover.

answered by Mega Star (250k points)
Don't think so.. I checked BMS, not a single ticket booked for Ouija.. I'll take time till 8.30pm to decide whether to go or now.

Gone Girl is the only confirmed watch as of now.
So you are talking about this Ouija, with 4.4/10 rating just after 1,600 votes? Even description of the film looking childish!
But it's Halloween special.. Most of the current generation or even the previous generation will find the "ouija" board funny. But who knows even these films entertain. Michael Bay produced horror, well I might've not "liked" Friday The 13th remake or even the new Texas Chainsaw Massacre but I was somewhat entertained by them.

But then, I still not have decided yet whether to watch it or skip it. I'll be watching it some day when it's blu ray is out.
gone girl is a magnificent movie
+1 vote

Koimoi review for roar is 0/5....

answered by Casting Director (18.2k points)