• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65k questions

244k answers

296k comments

395 users

+8 votes
asked in Predictions by All Time best! (267k points)
72% Accept Rate
This inspite of huge spam votes by global king fans,and as they themselves say,aamir has no fans,so no +ve spam vote in talaash.
–1
LOL, spam -ve votes are also there, hence both are equalised.

6 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

I loved both of the movies. For me Talaash was slightly better than Don2. Talaash was my favorite movie of 2012.

answered by Editor (81.4k points)
selected by
+5 votes

Lol...Don 2 = 71%, Talaash = 64% Rotten tomatoes....now cry idiot....
http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/don_2/

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/talaash/

answered by Assistant Director (48.6k points)
+3 votes

lol don 2 is masterpiece or not don't care but as far as action films goes it's one of the best action thriller of Bollywood i don't know what problem you have with don 2 you always degrade it maybe due to dhoom 3 wait many hr fans don't like don 2 because they have dhoom 2, now aamir fans have dhoom 3 and salman fans because they have ett, dabangg which can't match don 2 so don 2 is boring but now they have kick lol

note - i said many fans not all

btw i haven't seen talash so I'm not commenting. on it but you shouldn't degrade don 2

answered by Mega Star (202k points)
+1 vote

Lol...who cares those 2 Rupees paid critics.....first IMDB,now critics.....shame on Aamir.

answered by Producer (101k points) 1 flag
U said aamir has no fans,so how can there be +ve spam votes in talaash.And srk has highest fans u say,always most busiest on twitter,fb,yt etc so also in imdb
Navo tere khud ke kitne fake acc hai...wo bol pehle...haha
–1
SRK has most no. Of haters who give 1/10,2/10,3/10...5/10 to every SRK movie............but,Aamir has less haters than SRK,Salman.they are blindly giving 9/10,10/10 to every movie of Aamir.
–2
Ek hi a/c hai,woh bhi saal bhar ke upar ho gaya login kiye lol,i use imdb only as a reader
+1 vote

Don2 has much better repeat value and srk killed it in that role. Absolutely amazing. Aamir and kareena were superb in talaash but you can't watch it more than once. But I still feel talaash is a great effort from a superstar like aamir. It's a no frills experience and not many stars would agree to be a part of such movies.

answered by Producer (106k points)
Aamir acting is Talaash was top notch....Just see his expressions when Kareena takes him to Hotel ....For me its one of best suspense drama of BW...
0 votes

MNIK 3.75/5 > 3 idiots 3.69/5

answered by Camera Operator (9.3k points)

Related questions

+6 votes
10 answers 501 views
501 views asked Oct 30, 2014 in Predictions by jass Camera Operator (10.7k points)