• Register
Logging in Errors

Donate to the forum

All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

64.2k questions

240k answers

291k comments

394 users

+5 votes

3 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

I think akshay will star in this.He already asked murugadoss abt this.My frds also want akki to star in it.

answered by Second Unit Director (73.3k points)
selected by
+3 votes

Imo Aamir is better choice..
Aamir is known for his Social Movies/Show like Rdb or 3i or Satyamev Jayte...Plus it needs Very powerful Performance...
So he can handle better...
But I guess he is not Intrested in Remakes...

answered by Producer (108k points)
+3 votes

He took Salman Khan's name because he's starring in Prem Ratan Dhan Paayo.

Anyways I wouldn't want Salman signing this remake as too much of similarities (fighting for the needy, finding self worth in helping/fighting for others) in the films he has been doing. And to cast him, they've to wait till 2017 which again would become too late for a film like this.

Aamir Khan, well he suits the role too but the role of "Kaththi aka Kaththiresan" is something we associate with Salman or Akshay Kumar. Even Ajay Devgn but audience won't accept it in a big way like it should be accepted.

answered by Mega Star (245k points)
Ajay Devgn will be good but I dont think he will be interested in doing content- driven movies anymore.
+2
That has to be seen, he still did Aakrosh & Satyagraha... He can't have every film to follow Singham Returns or even be like Action Jackson.

Plus he's not the one to get big holiday dates so he can take risks rather than being way too forumalaic. And it's been quite sometime since we saw him in a double role plus Kaththi is way too formulaic + masaledaar.
I like watching Ajay Devgn movies, I used to rate him above Aamir, but his movies recently have been very disappointing!

Those were the times when he used to do films like Omkara, Gangaajal, Khakee, Raincoat etc.

Related questions

+5 votes
2 answers 165 views
+4 votes
3 answers 468 views
468 views asked Jan 17, 2014 in Old by THUNDER BIRD Super-star (199k points)