• Register
Logging in Errors

Donate to the forum

All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

64.2k questions

240k answers

291k comments

392 users

+6 votes
I think today is very important and it will make it almost clear that whether it will cross kick or not if anything above 14 crs then crossing kick could be 50-50 and less than that it will be very tough.
asked in Predictions by Director (130k points)
81% Accept Rate

4 Answers

+3 votes

Best answer

It's a possibility as long as it drops less than 50% today & keeps a steady occupancy rate throughout the weekday. With the help of Srk's loyal following in the multiplexes, if the second weekend is on the higher side then crossing Kick is very much possible.

Kick had the advantage of EID which HNY has made up by collecting 40cr on it's first day. I mean just looking at the weekend, Kick was ay 80cr, HNY is at 97cr. Kick had a 26cr day on Tuesday which HNY will not have but since it already has a 17cr lead all it has to do is not "Drop" consistently in the weekdays such that even 30cr+ 2nd weekend will be of no help.

answered by Mega Star (245k points)
selected by
Bro it has 17 crs advantage but kick had eid holidays to come but hny has none and reason it wont challenge d3 is because it beat its weekend by mere 2 crs and d3 had christmas to come and this would prove to be the difference.
+1
People expected it to challenge D3. I never did. The moment I saw the trailer I was sure it doesn't have the content it needs to survive that long to break D3's lifetime.

If CE can pitch in 150cr+ first week then another 50cr or atleast 47-48cr second week then I expect it to cross Kick.
Even I never thought it would cross d3 but still only way it could have is through gigantic initial 3 days but it got gigantic but not that type which could even give it slight chance to challenge d3.
+4 votes

Looks difficult because of HNY's content.

answered by Camera Operator (8.8k points)
Predict opening weekend for akshay film baby??
+4 votes

Target for 200 cr BOI then think for breaking Kick record: And forget to break Dhoom 3 record and forget to start 300 cr club;LOL RIP HNY

answered by
+3 votes

97cr weekend.....srk's starpower still on top

answered by