• Register
Logging in Errors

Donate to the forum

All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

64.2k questions

240k answers

291k comments

394 users

+5 votes
RAVEENA TANDON

ASIN THOTTUMKAL

AMALA PAUL

asked in Opinion by Mega Star (245k points)
99% Accept Rate
Amala Paul <3
Have you seen Mammootys 'Munnariyuppu'? Assuming you watch Malayalam movies.
+1
Na I haven't. I watch very few Malayalam movies. In fact even few would seem more.

2 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

Amala paul,naam to bengali hai bt never saw her in bengali or hindi films,means working in south..Raveena was good..Asin,eh,only liked ghajini.

answered by All Time best! (267k points)
selected by
That's plain stupid. Malayalam industry had also lost many good actresses after marriage. For Eg: Maju Warrier(Who is back after divorce), Samyuktha Varma etc.
That's harsh from her fans. :/
How is "How Old Are You?". Heard it's awesome. I am just wondering whether to wait for Jyothika's comeback Tamil remake or to watch the Malayalam version first. As I know Kajol's Hindi remake will take time, if it's happening.
Its a very simple & a very like-able film. I loved Manju Warrier's performance, she was terrific.
0 votes

OM
Is it birthday of Raveena today? OMG i didn't knew it i am a big fan of her. She is my most fav actress of 90's.
Also Akki-Raveena pair is among my most fav ones.
Happy Birthday to Raveena
Asin i don't like her one of the worst actress in bollywood
Amala: Never saw her, naam b nhi suna kabi.

answered by Executive Producer (66k points)

Related questions

+2 votes
1 answer 136 views
136 views asked Oct 24, 2017 in General by suhas Mega Star (245k points)