18. Maniac01 - 52 points
  19. Suhas - 49 points
  20. GOD - 45 points
  21. Santosh - 42 points
  22. playboy - 39 points
  23. Rahat - 34 points
  24. Sss d - 33 points
  25. Nikeel - 30 points
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

68k questions

257k answers

314k comments

1.2k users

Categories

+8 votes

Mine are :

India

Australia

South Africa

New Zealand

in Sports Related by All Time best! (284k points)
88% Accept Rate

6 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

Correct you ar bang on these 4 are biggest Contenders and any of them can win no clear favourite..that is why this is going to be the most competitive wc after a long time.

by Director (130k points)
selected by
+2 votes

Australia is definitely most favourite.. South Africa doesn't perform well in big events.Newzeland can be a surprise package too.India definitely a best batting side but it has not been performing well outside subcontinent that well as they do in their hometown.While Bhawaneshar Kumar has to be key bowler for India and he has to perform very well as he can change the game.
I ll definitely go for my country Pakistan.Although it failed against Aussies but hopeful of Ajmal Return and Irfan can be deadly Down under with support by Junaid..

by Second Unit Director (74.5k points)
@Haider, pakistan batting is very fragile. Pakistan has lethal bowling but it's the batting which is worrying. And what if ajmal doesn't return till then?
@Intense batting is very fragile there is no doubt and if Ajmal does not return bowling will also be a worry then..Batsmen are talented like Shehzad,Sohaib and Umar AKMAL but they have to show consistency.Misbah has to regain his form.For the cause of experience Younis Khan need to be in team.Irfan has to show his magic of height..Ajmal is practicing daily with Saqlain Mushtaq(Inventor of Doosra) and he is improving..Now only worry is to bowl doosra within defined angle
Pakistan young batsmen are very talented but highly inconsistent. Ultimately it will come down to how well misbah can guide them. Without ajmal their spin attack doesn't look too strong either.
+1
It is isinr strong...Hafeez,Ajmal and Afridi is the best trio.I think the experience of Misbah and Younis along with Waqar and Flower should guide youngsters..Its to say good bye to Umar Amin,Fawad Alam

For me line up should be
Shehzad
Sarfaraz
Hafeez
Younis/Asad
Misbah
Sohaib
Umar Akmal
Afridi
Junaid
Ajmal
Irfan
+1 vote

NZ and India Semi,NZ would lose their 7th semi in WC.SA and Aus final,Aus to win their 5th wc.

by All Time best! (268k points)
@Navoarsenal, india wont make the semis too. Their fast bowling will be a disaster in those conditions and spin won't help them there. I feel india will concede in excess of 300 in almost every game. We saw what happened in nz earlier this year.
Bhai bowling ka kaun bat kar raha hai,its all abt batting,mainly kohli.Agar India ka matches NZ me hota to mai semi me kabhi nahi dalta,bt india ka luck accha hai,NZ me jaha swing hota hai zyada waha india ka match hai nahi,shayad semi bhi NZ me na pade..Aus me swing nahi hota sirf bounce hota hai zyada and the tracks are faster,bt very much batting condusive.
+1 vote

Australia
south africa
new zealand

sri lanka are the dark horses and the only Asian team which might make an impact in this tourney. West indies, again highly unpredictable. India and pakistan have no chance.

by Director (135k points)
+1 vote
  1. Australia- playing in the home, condition favors them
  2. South Africa - well balanced team, condition is good for them
  3. New Zealand- decent team, but they play good in Australia due to similar conditions as home
  4. this one is hard to pick but I will pick Sri Lanka because they are consistent and play better than India and Pak in overseas.
by Editor (83.9k points)
0 votes

there is no consistency this time around whether its india, australia, southafrica, or
new zealand , all are under performing in their respective series, so its really hard to give correct prediction but i guess it will be between india,australia, England and South Africa the underdogs will be New Zealand while the most unpredictable team to win the worldcup will be Pakistan & West Indies well u cant take away these 2 from the equation anyways on their day the can do anything possible ............

by Assistant Director (43.4k points)

Related questions

+3 votes
1 answer 134 views
+6 votes
4 answers 94 views
94 views asked Sep 26, 2014 in Sports Related by Baazigar All Time best! (284k points)