Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

64,237 questions

240,604 answers

291,409 comments

390 users

Which past actor of pakistan can be compared to Dilip Kumar,Raj Kapoor,Rajesh Khanaa,Sanjeev Kumar and Amitabh Bachchan?

+3 votes
asked Oct 16, 2014 in Opinion by Baazigar All Time best! (282,749 points)
88% Accept Rate

reshown Oct 16, 2014 by Pallav

2 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

Anybody from Pakistan or who is frequent with Pakistani films can answer it better.

Whoever you named are Indian actors, there's no rule that Pakistan should accept our choice too. They'll be having their own favorite actors from Lollywood. You don't sell a Rajesh Khanna, Sanjeev Kumar or Big B in West. They've their own set of great actors to pick from.

So let's wait for someone too familiar with Pakistani films to answer.

answered Oct 16, 2014 by suhas Mega Star (245,218 points)
selected Nov 29, 2014 by Baazigar
+2 votes

It was time in 60's and 70's when Pakistani industry and Bollywood film were par with each other.How many Pakistani movies you have seen and people of this forum has seen..Sultan Rai was very popular and he had gained huge popularity in India and Pakistan...I think you should see his films first....

Craze of cinema is never like the way Bollywood is..It is culture of India while films have never been in Pakistani

In terms of acting
Actors like
Sultan Rai
Nadeem Baig
Javed Sheikh
Omar Sharif
Moin Akhtar
Muhammad Ali
are very finest actors and pride of the nation..Just see their performances...
If you remember Omar Sharif also did comedy in Zee Cine awards 2005

If today you want to compare

Then compare Televison serials of both countries

answered Oct 16, 2014 by Haider Second Unit Director (73,179 points)
edited Oct 16, 2014 by Haider
oh yah..   How can I miss him..
are u from Pakistan too
Yeah i am
great....

Related questions

+3 votes
3 answers 111 views
+3 votes
4 answers 62 views
62 views asked Feb 16, 2014 in Opinion by Baazigar All Time best! (282,749 points)
+1 vote
11 answers 632 views