• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65.5k questions

246k answers

299k comments

713 users

+8 votes

Sanjiv is here but is not at ....!!

Not only in this forum but every where else Ajay fans are very less

asked in Old by Star (150k points)
96% Accept Rate
+2

Ajay Devgn fans ke saath ladayi bohat hi kam hoti thi, is liye aik aik karke sab bore ho gaye.

5 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

I'm one of the few Ajay fans on here. However, most of his fans are on Twitter although I do interact with them but some of them are useless. I mean I've seen a few who claim to be Ajay fans but they bash him in their tweets and sometimes it makes his followers feel bad. Every actor has their flaws e.g. Ajay, Akki, Khans & Hrithik but we should all stick up for our favs e.g. BO failures or bad films. Sometimes it's good to be honest if we don't like anything but don't be too negative all the time. That's what I hate about these people who call themselves Ajay fans on Twitter as they are too negative.Even an Ajay fan made tweet by saying shelve Tanaji which is a disgusting thing to do. No fan will ever do this to their fav with this kind of tweet.

Yes, there are somethings about Ajay that I don't like. One could wish that he could give a Hit without Rohit hence why I made a post as I felt there were similarities between Ajay and Govinda with their famous brands Rohit Shetty & David Dhawan. His choice post-Action Jackson hasn't been bad at all. Raid, Tanaji & Sons of Sardar are good choices and one can't judge him for choosing these films.Total Dhamaal & Luv Rajans upcoming film looks bad on paper but if Ajay wants to something out his confort zone than Its understanble.

answered by Production Designer (14k points)
selected by
+7 votes

Finding martians are easier than finding Ajay Devgn fans

answered by All Time best! (267k points)
edited by
+5 votes

Im back friends im one of the biggest biggest biggest fan of ajay devgn

answered by
welcome.. Saifal...!!..
+4 votes

I think he's fans are more in Masses ...& less net Savvy...

answered by Location Manager (7k points)
+1

@kal el, u should make a list of Hrittick fans. i am also his fan.

0 votes

I have never met a single Ajay fan in real life, they are very less in quantity.

answered by Unit Manager (37.7k points)

Related questions

+3 votes
2 answers 115 views
+6 votes
3 answers 89 views