18. nitesh singh - 81 points
  19. Suhas - 61 points
  20. Kabir - 54 points
  21. Raghib - 39 points
  22. playboy - 39 points
  23. Greek God - 38 points
  24. Rocsky - 37 points
  25. mr.hola - 37 points
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

69k questions

262k answers

320k comments

1.3k users

Categories

+5 votes
in Actors by Producer (112k points)
98% Accept Rate
The comments here are so absurd and cringeworthy and TOI reply is even more disgusting

7 Answers

+4 votes

Best answer

All this things is done for publocity thats why i havent read single article on this stunt.only read toi reply to deepika.Stars are bhuka of publicity and Media for money..for that ye kisi bhi had tak gir sakte he.whats wrong if toi said that Deepika showing her cleavage?.whats big deal in it? why did she took it so seriously?..itna hi problem he to dhake ho kapde pehno..She made a big issue of such small thing..She is giving interview to all rival newspaper on this..doing full publicity

by Director (133k points)
selected by
+4 votes

I still remember when deepi taunt katrina when kat reacted on d leaked pics of her in bikini with Ranbir..
deepi said when U r a celebrity den u need to handle all this..
now she herself is overacting lol.

by Editor (86.3k points)
+2 votes

Full publicity stunt....
If you pose and clicked photos then its ok but if they write then you call for Moral police..
Although story title was bad but they didn't write anything wrong in that article...
Look at her recent media presence...

See the Reply of Toi
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news/Dear-Deepika-our-point-of-view-/articleshow/43084705.cms

by Producer (110k points)
+2 votes

I support deepika and her wonderful cleavage....

by Director (123k points)
@Cr from last couple of hours I was missing your answer in this particular question..
+1
Cleavages are better than kissing scenes....I like to see only girl on girl kissing scenes...boy-girl kiss scenes r yukkk.
+1 vote

oh man she just overreacted to the whole issue....this is definitely not the first incident infact there has been hundreds of news and headlines made out of celebrities' wardrobe malfunction or boo-peeks...if every celebrity reacts like this just imagine................

by Executive Producer (65.4k points)
+1 vote

First of all it's not a publicity stunt, and people are bashing Deepika in this post just because she has wore revealing clothes in her films,photoshoots,etc... but it's her profession she has to ware clothes to suit the character it's not like she wares it purposely...and the video which Times of India upload on their website is mostly from the promotion of Chennai express.... I mean it's not a 5 to 6 days old videos that they uploaded it's 1 year old video .... and why the bloody hell TOI edited that video pointing to the cleavage of Deepika with arrow mark...there are many sites over the internet which provide such videos but why TOI. uploaded that video??... as far as I know they are leading news providers not hot videos...and people who want to see such videos will search over internet and there are many sites for it to provide,.... it's just a cheap attempt by Toi to attract more readers to their website...

by Assistant Director (45.4k points)
Finally a sensible comment in this forum on the controversy. You have my respect!
0 votes

Deepika used TOI controversy as a cover up for her flop film. Well played deepika but you showed your cheap mentality. Cheap publicity stunt.

by Second Unit Director (77.7k points)

Related questions

+8 votes
2 answers 327 views
+4 votes
2 answers 80 views